About the society
The St. Soldier Law Students‟ Society for Professional Pursuits (SLSP) has been formed and registered by the Students of the College and the Management of the Institute in the Year 2018. The main aspiration of the Society is to develop the interest of law students by encouraging and assisting them to develop legal acumen and apply thinking, research, drafting, advocacy and judgment skills; lead law students to be men of stature, personality, reputation, unquestionable integrity, good character and sturdy independence; regulate mooting, debating, drafting, quiz, sports and cultural activities in the institute, in a just and fair manner while fascinating such activities in the best possible way. The 10th R.C. Chopra Memorial National Moot Court Competition, 2022 will be the 4th National Moot Court organized by this Society. The previous six editions of the R.C. Chopra National Moots were organized successfully by the St. Soldier Moot Club of the College which is now a part of St. Soldier Law Students‟ Society for Professional Pursuits (SLSP).
The 10thR.C. Chopra Memorial National Moot Court Competition 2022 is scheduled for 5-6 May 2022
ii. The competition is in online mode
Eligibility, criteria, and team composition
- The competition is open for bonafide students pursuing LL.B Three Year and 5 Years Law Courses.
- Each team shall comprise of Two members ONLY, and both of them will be speakers.
- Arguments shall be in English Language Only.
- Teams are barred from disclosing the identity of their institution during the course of proceedings in the Court Rooms. Any disclosure of team identities shall invite penalties including disqualification.
- Each team shall be provided with the Team Code by the organizing Committee.
- The Registration form and Payment details must be submitted online by 3oth April 2022 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- A registration fee of Rs. 1000/- shall be sent by way of Phonepe/Google Pay/Paytm or Demand Draft drawn in favor of “St. Soldier Law College”, payable at Jalandhar along with the registration form. The registration fee shall be non-refundable and nontransferable. Please Contact Mr. Karan Kapoor, Accountant (Mob- 9779905664)
- No change in the names of the participants shall be permitted after the receipt of the Registration Form.
- Teams should clearly mention the names of participants in the team, including course, year/semester of study, and contact Details.
- The Certificates and trophies shall be couriered immediately after the competition comes to a closed.
Inside the courtroom, the participants shall follow the below-mentioned dress code:
- Females: White Kurta, Black Salwar, and Black Dupatta or White Shirt and Black Trousers along with the Black Coat and Tie.
- Males: White Shirt, Black Trousers, Black Tie along with Black Coat and Black Shoes
For more details refer to the brochure
Faculty coordinators’ Mrs. Monica Khanna-+91-9041515121
Mr. Brahmjeet Singh- +91-9781739907
Manvi Badyal:- +91-8264783139
Jasmeet Kaur:- +91-7889280452
Shandeep Kaur:- +91-7087820398
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.