The Jindal Forum for Space Law envisages fostering an interest in space law, along with alumni, faculty, and professionals in space law and related fields.
The Forum’s aim is to create a space for students to create and publish content in the field of space law. As an initiative in an esteemed Indian University, JFSL wishes to contribute to the academic discourse on Indian Space law, considering the competitive environment for all space-faring nations. Additionally, the team aims to contribute to creating a national space policy and increase discussions around private investment and participation in space exploration.
Themes for Blogs
JFSL invites submissions on any subject matter related to and limited to Outer Space Law. The following is an indicative list of permitted areas of submission:
- National and International Space Policies.
- International Law of Outer Space including, Treaties, Bilateral Agreements etc.
- Municipal Laws related to Outer Space
- Outer Space Agencies and Bodies – International and Regional
Guideline for Submissions
- Co-authorship: Co-authorship of up to 2 authors is permitted.
- The articles submitted must adhere to a word limit between 800-1500 words and should be analytical in nature. JFSL is flexible on the word count depending on the quality of the submission.
- References must be hyperlinked within the text of the article with credible online sources. Endnotes/Bibliography (OSCOLA or Bluebook) to be used in case of unavailability of online sources.
- Posts will be considered for publication based on various factors including relevance, quality, structure, logic and writing style.
- Each submission must include 3-5 relevant keywords.
The article shall be in:
- Font: Times New Roman
- Font Size: 12
- Line Spacing: 1.5
- Style: Normal
- Alignment: Justified
- File Name: Topic_Author Name.docx
- The title of the Article should be equal to or less than 100 characters
- Abbreviations of any defined terms used shall be placed inside (parenthesis) at the first occurrence in the manner specified. For Example, Outer Space Treaty (“OST”)
- Direct quotations from any judgment or order should be italicized and placed inside “double quotes”.
How to Submit?
- The article should be submitted in both Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx) and PDF format to ‘email@example.com’
- The manuscript should not contain the name of the author or their institutional affiliation or any other identification mark
- The following details of the author(s) must be mentioned in the body of the email
i. Full Name
ii. Year of Study (if applicable)
iii. Institution/Organisation of Affiliation (if applicable)
iv. Email ID
v. Mobile Number
Whatsapp: +91 991062944.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.