Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world’s leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Source and build a text corpus of UCM language samples, for AI training purposes
- Help to manage and track how the text corpus is growing in size, scope, and quality
- Assist with UCM documentation
- Assist with legal research tasks for UCM refinement and expansion
- Assist with customer requests regarding UCM mapping expansion
- 3 to 5 years of experience in drafting, reviewing, classification and negotiating some commercial legal documents.
- Professionally trained in legal matters, a degree in law
- Demonstrated past experience performing research activities in the legal space
- Experience drafting, reviewing and negotiating some commercial legal documents
- Strong written language skills
- Attention to detail
- Good analytical & collaboration skills
- Self-confidence in challenging professional environments
- Experience in software and understanding of data modeling
How to Apply?
For regular updates, join us: