About the job
We are looking for an analytical and detail-oriented research intern to assist in improving the operations and decision-making of our business. Who can work with marketing, sales, and personnel departments and conduct research on organization’s operations to identify areas for improvement and efficiency enhancement.
Tsaaro Academy is unique globally as we aim to provide leadership, best practices, training, research, and support for data privacy from an operational perspective. Our aim is to not just teach, but provide hands-on experience in collaboration with our consulting practice @Tsaaro.
Tsaaro is already home to industry leaders in data privacy, and we aim to unite data privacy professionals to solve the talent gap in the global market.
- Analyzing past operations’ results and performing variance analyses.
- Identifying and analyzing trends and forecasts and recommending improvements to the business processes.
- Researching market trends, conducting surveys, analyzing data from competitors, and analyzing the business’s operations, expenditures, and customer retention to identify patterns of potential issues or improvements.
- Using data analysis and interpretations to guide the decision-making of the business.
- Using operations data to develop pricing models and identify areas for improvement.
- Using statistical, economic, and data modelling techniques and tools.
- Organizing and analyzing data, creating charts and graphs, and presenting your findings to the leadership team.
- Providing recommendations to improve future business operations.
- Organizing and storing data for future research projects.
- Testing processes, policies, and protocols for efficiency and improvements.
- A bachelor’s or associate’s degree in economics, finance, statistics, computer science, or related field.
- Experience in applied research or data management may be advantageous.
- Strong mathematical, analytical, and data modelling skills.
- The ability to manipulate large, complex data sets into manageable, understandable reports.
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, and team-working skills.
- Familiarity with data modelling software and Excel software.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills.
For regular updates, join us: