About the Organization
The Startup India project aims to promote innovation and entrepreneurship by establishing a startup-friendly ecosystem. Despite of being a nation of job seekers, India must develop into a nation of employment creators. It takes time and effort to create a productive innovation culture in a nation. The Government of India’s commitment to making India the centre of innovation, design, and startups will be reinforced in a big way through this project.
About the Responsibilities
The Government of India’s flagship programme, Startup India, aims to ignite our startup culture and create a robust, inclusive ecosystem for innovation and entrepreneurship in India. For a position lasting at least two months, our team is seeking 2 interns.
As an intern you are required to: –
- Gaining knowledge of the Indian startup environment and business climate, as well as recording workflows, can help you develop a strategic improvement strategy.
- helping the group with industry, market, and business research for various initiatives
- Taking care of the team’s ad hoc needs, such as the creation of reports and briefs.
- pursuing a bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, the arts, or policy
- decent working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- basic knowledge about the country’s startup ecosystem
- a strong ability to communicate and a well-organized thinking process
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply from here: – email@example.com with the subject “SUI Intern 2021 | <Candidate Name>”
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.