To assist the Legal Function. Should be capable of handling multiple legal assignments and ensure minimization of legal risks to the organization. Meeting deadlines with minimum turnaround time in handling legal matters.
Support and collaborate with EXL Legal team in:
Reviewer/ negotiator for commercial agreements, including client Master Services Agreements, SOWs/ Work Orders, Vendor Contracts, Facility Leases, Software License Agreements, Service level agreements, NDAs and RFPs.
Ensure legal risks are addressed while balancing business needs and objectives.
Ensure contracts are negotiated within EXL contracting standards, while facilitating deal-to-deal specific exceptions and customizations and pro-actively working with Business team members to creatively solve issues.
2) Indian law issues: Legal research and responding to legal queries facing the Indian entities, covering all local laws and regulations. Supporting the corporate secretarial team from time to time.
3) Employer Employee relationships: Handling employee matters, researching and advising on applicable laws concerning employment, providing trainings, answering legal queries and satisfactory resolution of employment issues.
4) Managing and driving company litigation in India, across the board.
5) Specific Projects: Assist with Special Projects as the need arises to support the businesses strategic growth while keeping within the acceptable risk profile. Ability to take ownership of projects and “run with them” to completion.
6) Talent Management: Conducting training and awareness sessions on upcoming legal and compliance areas. Ensure team engagement; provide team development, orientation and mentoring. Continue to build and improve processes to minimize team conflicts.
Link to Apply
For regular updates, join us: