About the company
Founded in March 2020, the brains behind kWh Bikes are electrical & electronics engineers: second-time entrepreneur Siddharth Janghu, whose previous venture was backed by Tiger Global, and Kartik Gupta, who managed software projects for Tesla and BMW and moved from Silicon Valley back to India. Anupriya Kumar, ex-Big 4 economist and advisor, ideated the inception of kWh Bikes given government incentives, green credentials, amongst other benefits.
kWh Bikes is building the world’s strongest, smartest, safest, and best performing multi-utility electric scooters.
They are looking to hire for the position of Senior Legal Counsel, Intellectual Property (IP) at kWh Bikes.
About kWh Bikes
Featured in Inc42 Media’s list of Top 30 Startups to watch out for, kWh Bikes is building smart, safe, strong, and superior electric two-wheelers. Backed by LetsVenture, Sequoia Scouts, Paytm CEO Vijay Shekhar Sharma, amongst others, kWh Bikes is racing towards changing the EV landscape in India and globally. We are creating history and are looking for exceptional people to join us on this exciting journey.
Senior Legal Counsel, Intellectual Property (IP) at kWh Bikes
3+ years of legal IP experience with a major law firm and/or in-house department of an automotive / loT/ smart devices company
• LLB from an accredited law school, BE/
• BTech in engineering preferred
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and Primary Responsibilities include:
• Conducting inventor interviews
• Experience with Technical Patent Searching
• Drafting and filing patent applications, designs, and trademarks
• Patentability opinions based on official searches
• Replying to office actions issued by the patent officesDrafting oppositions against third party patents
• Carrying out the freedom to operate (FTO) studies with the technical team and providing IP clearance reports
with the technical team and providing IP clearance reports
• Evaluating patent portfolio to periodically assess paten ts for renewal, infringement etc
Compensation and Work Culture:
• Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOPs) • Medical Insurance Cover
• Innovative, energetic, and exciting work environment
How to Apply?