About the company
sKarn Robotics is an Indian based tech start-up company, govt. accredited and recognized by DPIIT as start-up India, With a strong product portfolio of Wecript Search Engine, Wecript Browser, Wecript Messenger, and WeCrypt Photo Editor.
They aim to ensure data protection and privacy for users; serving right and relevant results across the web through our WECRIPT products.
As a company they have adopted the following core values:
Right to privacy- Protecting online privacy and user safety.
Right to information – Ensuring information is reliable as well as accurate.
Right to freedom– Ensuring every search query is unique and not influenced by previous search history.
• Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics (labor law, partnerships, international ventures, corporate finance, etc.)
• Collaborate with management to devise efficient defense strategies
• Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
• Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues
• Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.),creating relations of trust
• Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights
• Deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders and forces
• Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization
• Conduct your work with integrity and responsibility • Maintain current knowledge of alterations in legislation Requirements
• Proven experience as a Legal Counsel in business environment
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures
• Full comprehension of the influences of the external environment of a corporation
• Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies
• High degree of professional ethics and integrity
• Sound judgement and ability to analyse situations and information
• Outstanding communication skills
• BSc degree in Law or J.D. degree
• MA or BSc in Business Administration will be considered an advantage;
How to Apply?