What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events here!
About the team:
Corporate Communications is a strategic group supporting our Operating Committee and their senior leaders with strong communications and change management
- Document Creation Support in the creation of content used in final products
- Ensure all content is consistent with overall business objectives and maintain a high degree of quality control through self-proofing and adhering to the Gartner style and voice
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders for content strategy, creation and new content development
- Lending Graphic & Visual support by enforcing consistency of brand standards by familiarizing and staying up to date with look, feel, voice and overall brand presence
- Influence the final product by steering content consumers toward the best design that is compliant with internal Style and Brand guides
- Provide support for ongoing proposal initiatives such as content libraries, graphics libraries, and templates by ensuring regular updates, high quality, updated statistics, etc.
- Shape the development of policies, standards and procedures to encourage global best practices
- Advanced skills in word publishing, Word/PPT and communication via both text and visuals. Ability to work with content and instructions in both U.S. and U.K. English.
- Ensure available content is properly leveraged throughout the organization
- Coordinate content writing, publishing and updating schedules for internal content libraries
- Track, assess and report effectiveness of content for ranking, reach, engagement and database or location
Essential must-have skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in English with minimum of 2 years in writing and editing experience for corporate documents in English.
- Advanced English skills to understand and execute on complex instructions, and ensure quality of client-ready content. Both U.S. and U.K. English.
- Advanced drafting and formatting skills in MS Office. Experience working with custom templates.
- Strong editing and clean up skills.
- Strong research and writing skills, with the ability to manage a project from start to finish.
- Expert skill level in Microsoft Word, Excel ,Office and PowerPoint.
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including Company benefits like medical insurance, life insurance, and accidental insurance starting day one, best in industry pay package, flexible work environment, and lucrative paid time off policy, etc. All Gartner associates strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion, integrity and effectiveness. We strive to attract exceptional people who really enjoy what they do. Are you ready to jump on board?
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner’s career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096 or by sending an email to Applicant.Assistance@gartner.com
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at 203-964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com.Job Requisition ID:55716
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
Link to Apply-
For regular updates, join us: