AVP- CS & Legal is responsible for ensuring that Ziploan complies with financial and legal requirements, as well as maintaining its high standards of corporate governance. A key part of the role is to be able to act as a point of communication and provide guidance to Management on their responsibilities under various laws.
– Guiding the team to ensure all compliances and satisfactory company audits
– Make necessary filings with RBI, ROC, MCA, Labour Law Authorities and any other regulator.
– Prepare notices, agenda, resolutions and minutes of Board Meeting, Annual General Meeting & Extra Ordinary General Meeting, Committee meetings.
– Maintain all statutory registers and facilitate share transfer process
– Compliance wrt Private Placement process, allotment process.
– Handle ESOP compliances as per ESOP scheme & Companies Act
– Updating Policies of the Company
– Update borrowing and lending agreements in line with RBI guidelines
– Ensure timely filing of Form CHG-1/CHG-4 for creation/modification/Satisfaction of charge wrt loan taken by company from Banks/Financial Institutions
– Ensure formation of various committees as per Companies Act.
– Handle FDI & FEMA compliances
– Regular Company law compliances- Change in Directorship, Alteration of Memorandum of Association Change in Registered office etc
– Create synopsis, digitalize, store and maintain the signed agreements and ensure that the company adheres to the clauses of signed agreements
– Coordinate with various stakeholders (Lenders, Investors, Third party Service Providers, Lawyers, Statutory Auditors, internal team members, Banks)
– Ensure timely compliance under Companies Act, 2013, Secretarial Standards, RBI NBFC guidelines, Labour Laws etc of the Company as well as of the branches of the Company
– Advising business and support functions on legal issues touching their day to day work, business of the Company, new developments in the field of law, Regulatory and statutory updates, Latest case laws, advising on Structured transactions and Review of Documents from time to time etc.
– This position is responsible for development of systems and processes and their effective working in order to ensure smooth functioning of the department as well as achievement of the Organizational, Department and individual goals in terms of KPIs / KRAs. This position is also responsible for maintenance, updating and timely circulation of MIS w.r.t. legal cases,
- Department:Operations Management / Process Analysis
- Industry:Banking / Financial Services
- Skills:company law, companies act, mis, service providers, rbi, fdi, fema, agenda, lending, filing, logisim, roc, labour, business, it, labour laws, wrt, legal issues, board meeting
- Other Skills:nbfc
Company Name: ZipLoan.in
About Us ZipLoan is the trade name of Blue Jay Finlease Limited, which is a Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) and focuses on providing business loans ranging from Rs 1 lac to Rs 7.5 lacs. ZipLoan realises that despite India’s rapid commercial growth, access to finance continues to remain a massive hurdle. Businesses in India are constantly struggling to raise timely credit, and owing to their busy schedules, they lack day to day knowledge of financial policies and offerings that might benefit them. ZipLoan aims to bridge the current gap in the market with innovative and flexible credit products for diverse business players, delivered in an efficient and customer-friendly manner. ZipLoan is backed by strong FinTech investors – Matrix Partners, Elevation Capital, WaterBridge Ventures, and Whiteboard Capital. ZipLoan’s proprietary ZipScore platform tests creditworthiness of the borrowers, and helps deliver business loans in just 3 days*. ZipLoan is currently operational in 6+ cities, including metro cities like Faridabad, Delhi, Ghaziabad, Noida, Gurgaon, Indore, Bhopal, Mumbai, Jaipur, Lucknow with an existing client base of more than 10,000+ active customers. Our Vision Create a financial services ecosystem by becoming the most preferred and trusted financial services provider for small businesses. Our Mission By being digital first, transparent with customers, consumer friendly, creating a meritocratic culture, ensure asset quality.
Link to apply
For regular updates, join us: