NLSIU Bangalore is organizing a two-day National Conference on the theme of Human Rights of Slum Dwellers and Forced Eviction: A Legal Mandate along with Symbiosis Law School, Pune and CMR School of Legal Studies, Bengaluru.
The National Law School of India University is a public law school and a National Law University located in Bangalore, Karnataka.
- Urban poor, migration and resettlement;
- Impact of health and mental well-being of people affected by forced eviction; or
- On any of the indicated themes/sub-themes as given above.
- Note: The maximum length of the video should be 20 minutes and minimum 15 minutes.
- Representatives of Government and Regulatory Bodies.
- Lawyers, Legal Professionals, Consultants, Practitioners.
- Academicians, Students, Research Scholars from the disciplines of Law, Finance, Business Management, Commerce, and Public Policy.
- Members of Research Institutes, Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs), Civil Society Organizations (CSO).
- Representatives from Companies or other Institutions.
- Last date for submission of Registration & Videos: November 28, 2022
- Last date to complete registration and make final payment: November 20, 2022
- Last date for submission of videos: November 28, 2022