Journal on Dispute Resolution is inviting submissions through call for papers for its Volume III, Issue 1, by January 15, 2023.
The Journal on Dispute Resolution (‘JODR’) is the flagship biannual, open-access, and student-reviewed Journal of the Mediation Clinic published under the aegis of West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata.
It seeks to serve as a platform for the discussion of contemporary national and international developments in the field of dispute resolution.
The Journal also aims to strike a balance between practical and academic contributions on issues which form the forefront of contemporary legal discourse.
- International Commercial Arbitration
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Mechanism
- Investor-State Dispute Settlement
- Investment treaties issues
- Institutional and Non-Institutional Arbitration
- Jurisdiction specific issues on arbitration
- Developments in litigation in the concerned field
- Please note the following details in relation to the submissions.
- We accept submissions from academicians, legal practitioners, research scholars and students encompassing but not limited to the themes mentioned above.
- Since we wish to observe flexibility of content to ensure comprehensive publications, we accept:
- Long Articles: 6,000 +
- Short Articles: 3,000 to 6,000
- Case Comments: 1,500 to 3,000
- Legislative Comments: 1,500 to 3,000
- Book and Article Reviews: 1,500 +
- Co-authoring of papers amongst individuals is permissible. However, the number of co-authors must not exceed three.
- The manuscript must not contain any mention of or reference to the Author’s name, credentials or affiliations in any form. Such relevant biographical information must be provided in a separate cover letter.
- The manuscript must contain an abstract of up-to 300 words. It may also contain a maximum of 5 key-words to ensure search engine optimisation.
- The author must uniformly follow the OSCOLA guide to legal citation (4th ed., 2012) in the manuscript.
- The body of the manuscript must be in the font ‘Times New Roman’, font size 12, line spacing 1. All footnotes must be in font ‘Times New Roman’, font size 10, line spacing 1.
- The manuscript must be an original and unpublished work of the Author(s).
- While the submission is under the process of review, it shall not be considered for publication by any other platform. Submission(s) made by the Author(s) shall not be plagiarised and the editorial board has the right to reject a plagiarised manuscript.
- Click here for detailed submission guidelines and editorial policy.
- The manuscript shall be submitted in an MS Word (.doc/.docx) format and must be compatible with MS Word 2007 and above.
- The submissions shall be sent to jodr[at]nujs.edu with the title as “Submission-JODR”.
January 15, 2022
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.