About The TMCLLS
Teerthanker Mahaveer College of Law and Legal Studies, established in 2010, Under the affiliation with Teerthanker Mahaveer University, Moradabad, (U.P), The College is recognized by Bar Council Of India (B.C.I.) & Approved by U.G.C. The College is situated at Opp.
Parshavnath Plaza, Delhi Road, Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh, India.
College attracts bright young men and women who aspire to meaningfully contribute to the legal profession. The nation needs competent practitioners of law, ensuring the public access to justice. The College of Law and Legal Studies offers multifaceted legal education programs that include: B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), B.Com LL.B. (Hons.), and Ph.D. programs
for the research scholars.
For in-depth research, college facilities include a Learning Resource Centre, a well-stocked library, and e-library facilities for journals and articles in digital form. The faculty encourages students to have spirited discussions and debates in classrooms, common rooms, and moot court.
Students become conversant with the complexities of law at the Legal Aid Clinic, and a Social Consultancy Centre. The college, in a short span of time since inception, has become a recognized name in legal education. At the College of Law and Legal Studies, a career-based approach is adopted that delivers client-focused lawyers eager to make a mark in litigation, judicial services, teaching, research, and social advocacy.
Since the law, more than any other profession is about building and nurturing trust, students are inspired to practice high ethical and moral ideals to meet professional responsibilities. The college emphasizes on learning through application and practice and provides opportunities to
study law through practical exposure. Students are encouraged to learn skills essential for the legal profession – legal communications, effective negotiations, litigation strategies, mediation, conciliation procedures and processes, and global legal best practices.
The comprehensive internship program at the College covers the whole range of legal services –civil practices, social advocacy, corporate law, traditional dispute resolution mechanisms, and modern alternative dispute resolution systems. The college is dedicated to contributing to the
the profession of law in an evolving local and global environment.
About The Quiz
Teerthanker Mahaveer College of Law & Legal Studies proudly announces its 1st National Legal E-Quiz Competition to be scheduled on 25th July 2020. We bring this quiz competition for you to enhance and add to your existing legal knowledge. We expect to make it an enjoyable and enriching experience for all during this Pandemic Condition of Whole World.
The Quiz is Organized Online so it is very easy to all for participation in it. The Quiz will contain only Multiple Choice Questions. The participants can participate in the quiz from any place with the use of Computer, Laptop or Mobile Phone with an internet connection.
Theme of the Quiz
The Legal E- Quiz contains Current Affairs, General Knowledge & Some Basic Law Questions from many Laws.
The Quiz Competition is open to all below given categories:
▪ Any Under Graduate & Post Graduate Law Student of a University/ Institution
recognised by UGC.
▪ Law Entrance Exams Aspirants.
▪ Civil Services Exams Aspirants.
▪ Judiciary Aspirants.
▪ Law Professionals.
• Top 3 Winners will be awarded with the Certificate of Excellence and
- Cash Prize of Rs. 1000
(The Winner also get a Auspicious Opportunity to write and get posted a totally
free blog as a guest blogger on the portal of Lexpeeps.in.)
- Cash Prize of Rs. 700
- Cash Prize of Rs. 500
• Top 10 Winners will be awarded with the Certificate of Merit.
• All the Participants will be given Certificate of Participation.
There is no Registration Fees.
Format of the Quiz
▪ The mode of Conduct of the Competition will be online via Google Forms.
▪ The Quiz will Contain only Multiple Choice Questions (M.C.Q’s).
▪ The Quiz includes Total 40 Questions of M.C.Q. Type.
▪ Every Question carries 01 Mark.
▪ Every Question has 4 Options, Participant has to choose one of them.
▪ There will be no Negative Marking.
▪ The aggregate will be evaluated from Total 40 marks.
▪ If there will be a Tie, Participant who submitted their Answers Earlier get the Higher Rank.
▪ The Link for the Quiz will be sent to you through Whatsapp.
▪ Only Individual Participation is allowed.
▪ The Confirmation of Registration will be sent once the participant registers itself.
▪ The Total Time to attempt these Questions will be 20 Minutes.
▪ If any participant does not attempt the quiz after the registration, Certification of
Participation will not be provided.
▪ To avoid any inconvenience the participants are advised to be ready 10 minutes before the
commencement of the quiz.
▪ Any type of Malpractices can’t be Entertained.
▪ If any participant found to be indulged in any Malpractice & Misconduct during the Quiz
their Registration shall be cancelled.
▪ No complaint regarding the network issues during any stage of the Quiz will be entertained.
▪ In case of any Dispute, the decision of the TMCLLS shall be final.
▪ Last Date of Registration- August 2nd, 2020 (Sunday)
(Till 11:59 P.M.)
▪ Date of Quiz Competition- August 4th, 2020 (Tuesday)(05:00 P.M.)
Participants have to fill the Registration Form, The Link for the Registration Form is given