Nari Gursahani Law College is organising a two-day virtual state-level moot court competition from September 24 to 24, 2022, under its 13th Dada Nari Gursahani Festival- Vidhi Manthan.
The institute was established in August 2004, by the Hyderabad (Sind) National Collegiate Board (HSNC Board). The college is affiliated with the University of Mumbai. Nari Gursahani Law College is named after the legendary Supreme Court advocate and humanist.
- Students pursuing 3 years/ 5 years LL.B. degree course are eligible to participate in this Competition.
- Only one team can participate from one Institution/University/College.
- Team Composition
- Each team shall consist of-
- Three members i.e. two mooters and one researcher only.
- All three members of the team should belong to the same Institution.
- In no situation whatsoever a team consisting of more than 3 members shall be allowed to participate. No observer/ additional member can be a part of the team in any capacity.
- There shall be no substitution of any team member after a team has submitted its registration form, except with the permission of the Organizers.
- To confirm participation, teams of every Institution should register themselves. The registration link is given at the end of this post.
- The scanned copy of the duly filled registration form must be uploaded in the Google Registration Form.
- There is no Registration fee. However, it is mandatory for the participants to register themselves at the abovementioned link.
- The duly filled Google Form for registration with team details must be submitted to the organizing committee at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before September 5, 2022.
- Each team shall be given a ‘‘Team Code’’ by the Organizers on validation of their Google Form after registration confirmation.
- The teams shall use their designated “Team Code” for all correspondence with the Organizers.
- The same team code must be used by the teams during the submission of Memorials and the Competition.
- The winner of the Final Round will be awarded an E-Merit Certificate and a cash prize of INR 8,000.
- The runner-up of the Final Round will be awarded an E-Merit Certificate and a cash prize of INR 6,000.
- The team with the highest memorial score will be awarded the ‘Best researcher’ E-Certificate and a cash prize of INR 3000/-.
- ‘Best Mooter’ will be awarded a cash prize of INR 3000/-
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.