The Shambhunath Institute of Law, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh is organizing its 1st Pt. Kanhaiya Lal Misra National Moot Court Competition 2022 to be held on October 15 and 16, 2022.
The Shambhunath Institute of Law, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh was established with the goal of patronizing the worthy cause of enlightening and tutoring the students belonging to various strata of the society, with superior legal education and under the able guidance of Dr. K. K. Tewari, Secretary, Utthan. The institution is honored to enunciate the organization of the 1st Pt. Kanhaiya Lal Misra National Moot Court Competition 2022 to be held on October 15 and 16, 2022. Please note that the event will take place in offline mode.
The theme of the competition is Constitutional Law, which has been chosen with the intent to stimulate discussion about the contemporary dimensions of law in consonance with the traditional concepts of law.
- The competition is open to all students enrolled in undergraduate law programs (5 years/ 3 years) through regular mode.
- Each team shall consist of two speakers and one researcher.
- Participants of only one team from a particular Law College/ University/ Institute or School would be entertained. In the event of two teams registering from the same Law College/University/ Institute or School, the team which first submits the letter signed by the Dean of that Law College/University/Institute or School shall be given preference and registered.
- However, Cross-participation is also allowed (where a team is permitted to have members from more than one institution). In case of cross participation, the above rule mentioned above would not be applicable.
- The teams are requested to register for the event via the online Registration Form on or before September 20, 2022 (11:59 PM IST). The teams are strongly encouraged to complete the final registration process at the earliest to secure their place in the Competition.
- The registration fee for the competition is INR 3500/- (Thirty-Five Hundred Rupees Only) per team, which shall be paid through Demand Draft in the name of ‘SHAMBHUNATH INSTITUTE OF LAW’ or /NEFT/Google Pay payment mode only. However, an additional fee of Rs. 2,500/- (Two Thousand Five Hundred Only) per team shall be charged for accommodation and meals.
- Details of Payment are as follows:
- Bank Name: Union Bank of India
- Beneficiary Name: VAIBHAV TRIPATHI
- Account Number: 630702120002003
- IFSC Code: UBIN0563072
- Branch: Jhalwa Branch, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
- Google Pay No. : 7007869186
- Google Pay A/c Holder Name: Nisheeth Mohan
- The scanned copy of the receipt of online payment has to be attached in the online Registration Form (Google Form).
- Any issues related to payment may be submitted by email to email@example.com.
- No change in the names of the participants shall be permitted after the receipt of the online Registration Form, except at the sole discretion of the Organizers.
Prizes will be awarded in the following categories:
- Winner Team: Cash prize of INR 45,000/- (Forty-Five Thousand Rupees only) and Trophy
- Runner-Up Team: Cash prize of INR 30,000/- (Thirty Thousand Rupees only) and Trophy.
- Best Researcher: Cash prize of INR 10,000/- (Ten Thousand Rupees only) and Trophy.
- Best Speaker: Cash prize of INR 10,000/- (Ten Thousand Rupees only) and Trophy.
- Best Memorial: Cash prize of INR 10,000/- (Ten Thousand only) and Trophy.
Note: Certificate of Participation shall be provided to all candidates.
Click here for the Brochure of the Competition
Click here for the Online Registration Form
For seeking clarification regarding doubts & queries, kindly contact the undersigned Organizing Committee members or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Regarding Moot Procedure and Proposition:
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.