Sandip University is organizing the 1st Shri Nityanand Jha National Moot Court Competition.
Sandip University is a thriving hub of 21st-century higher education. It is a UGC-approved University in India, located in Nashik, Maharashtra. The University is set in a picturesque lush green Wi-Fi-enabled campus spanning 250+ acres and is home to cutting-edge infrastructure for a holistic student experience.
- Date: October 13 to 15, 2022
- Mode: Offline Mode
- Venue: School of Law, Sandip University, Trimbak Road, Nashik, Maharashtra.
- For registration form, Click here
- Fee: The Registration Fee is INR 5000/- with accommodation and INR 3000/- without accommodation which shall be payable through Demand Draft/Online Transaction Slip and shall be made in favor of Sandip University, School of Law.
- The confirmation of the names at the time of online registration shall be treated as final and no change of name shall be allowed thereafter, except if it is found to be necessary at the sole discretion of Organizers.
- The Registration Fee is non-refundable and no claim for refund of the fee shall be entertained.
The Competition shall be open for the students who duly enrolled and are pursuing an integrated 5 years or 3 years Law Program in India from an institution recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Last Date of Final Registration: September 25, 2022
- Receiving of Hard Copy of Provisional Registration Form, Accommodation Form/Authorization letter, Original Demand Draft/ Online Receipt/NEFT: September 28, 2022
- Last Date for Seeking Clarifications: September 27, 2022
- Submission of Soft Copies of Memorials: October 1, 2022
- Submission of Hard Copies of Memorials: October 5, 2022
- Date of Event: October 13 to 15, 2022
- First place: INR 21,000
- Runners Up: INR 15,000
- Best Speaker: INR 5,000
- Best Memorial: INR 5,000
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.