Gujarat National Law University is inviting registrations for the online course on Contouring Innovation in the 21st Century through the Intellectual Property and Tech Interface.
This short course in Tech law is one of a kind in India, aiming to touch upon various upcoming areas at the intersection of law, technology and policy including the complex landscape of privacy requirements, data protection, regulated vs. gray unregulated areas (US vis-àvis India) and subsequent pros and cons. This course is a supplement to the main courses offered in Intellectual Property and Technology, Data Protection, Data Privacy, and Information Technology that the students already engage in within the course of their respective degrees, at any level currently.
- Interested candidates must register themselves for the course by filling out the form available at the end of the post.
- Registration shall be on a first come first serve basis.
- Details relating to the course and mode of joining will be shared only with the registered participants.
- Registration Fees
- For GNLU Students: INR 500
- For external students: INR 1000
- For academicians: INR 2000
- For others: INR 2500
- The payment must be made through this link.
- The course fees are non-refundable.
- Registration Deadline – September 5, 2022
- Course duration – September 9 to 24, 2022
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.