MNLU Mumbai is organizing a Training Workshop on Child Care and Protection on October 1, 2022, at their campus.
Child abuse is a grave issue in our society. Instances of child abuse are either under-reported or are not adequately covered under child protection laws. A dearth of child-serving professionals adds to this misery. In addition to having an adequate number of experts, it is essential that they are skilled in reporting child abuse and neglect. The top-most priority for any State or organisation should be to put efforts to address violence against children. As per the 2011 Census, Women and children together constitute a total of 67.7% of the country’s population.
- Child Sexual Abuse: Law and Policy
- Child Forensic interviewing
- Status of Special Courts and Judicial interventions
- Emotional Intelligence
- Online Child abuse, dating and Grooming apps
- Challenges during Investigation of Child Abuse cases
- Support services and counselling
Members of various Departments and Schools, Social workers, Prosecutors, Law officers, Medical officers, Police officials, research executives, and Research scholars working in this area could be involved in this workshop.
- Prospective participants may fill out the registration form available at the end of the post and send a request electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The participants shall submit the registration fee along with the prescribed Google form of registration only after getting confirmation.
- Candidates must complete the payment on this link.
- Registration Fees
- Asian/other foreign delegates – USD 50
- Indian delegates – INR 1000
- Workshop Mode is Offline for all Participants.
- Lunch and tea will be provided to all participants.
- No accommodation shall be provided.
- There is no “On the Spot Registration”
- No TA/DA will be paid.
September 15, 2022
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.