Applications are open and invited from eligible candidates for the Punjab Good Governance Fellowship Programme 2022 by the Government of Punjab and the Indian School of Business (ISB).
The Punjab Good Governance Fellowship Programme is a unique collaboration between the Government of Punjab and the Indian School of Business (ISB) to bring about social impact while providing training and exposure.
Under this 2-year fellowship, 20 young professionals will be placed at the State headquarter (Chandigarh) as Governance Fellows (GF), and 29 will be placed across the districts and in 6 Municipal Corporations as District Development Fellows (DDF) in Punjab, to bring about reforms in governance and improvement in project implementation while gaining considerable training and exposure.
ISB is the knowledge partner with the Government of Punjab for this fellowship and will lead the recruitment and capacity building of the chosen fellows. The fellows will be on the payroll of the Government of Punjab and the terms and conditions decided by the Government would apply.
Recruited fellows will earn 8 lakhs per annum. They will also get an opportunity to pursue a certificate course Understanding Public Policy in India, which is offered by ISB Executive Education.
- Post-graduation along with a minimum of 1 year of full-time work experience or Graduation along with a minimum of 3 years of full-time work experience.
- Proficient in English. Knowledge of Hindi and Punjabi will be an added advantage.
- Age between 23-35 years.
- Indian citizenship.
- Please note that internships and volunteering don’t count as work experience.
- Prior experience in the policy and development sector.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of data analysis skills.
- Track record of initiative-taking and successful leadership roles.
- Willing to travel and stay anywhere in Punjab as per the needs of the program.
- Demonstrated analytical and writing skills are highly preferred.
- Programme management skills in the management of development programs.
- Monitoring and evaluation skills, data analysis, and supervisory experience.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders.
- High-caliber interpersonal communication (documentation and presentation skills).
- Advocacy and negotiation skills, and the ability to work collaboratively with teams.
- Ability to adapt to diverse educational and cultural contexts.
- Maintain a high standard of personal conduct.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Opening of applications: November 23, 2022
- Application Cycle 1 deadline: December 18, 2022
- Application Cycle 2 deadline: December 25, 2022
- Commencement of programme with induction at ISB’s Mohali Campus: March 2023
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.