Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University is organizing a national seminar and call for papers.
Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University is a premier educational institution situated at NYAYAPRASTHA Sabbavaram 30 kilometers from Visakhapatnam the City of Destiny.
C-IPR to become the beacon in the field of Intellectual Property Rights by encouraging synthesis of knowledge and best practices cutting across academia, practitioners and research fraternity.
- Legal Protection of IPR in Civil Aviation
- Anti-Trust Issues With Respect To Frequent Flyer Programs And Code-Sharing Agreements That Persist In The Aviation Industry: Developing Countries Perspective
- Anti-Hijacking policy of India – Its constitutionality and safety standards of India.
- Air route development: A survey of current practice and participation of the nations.
- Airlines Liability in India with respect to carriage of cargo.
- Heli taxis are a myth or truth in Indian skies – a comparative analysis with other countries.
- Procedures of Air crash accident investigation and the relevant convention or rules.
- Product liability of the Aircraft manufacturing companies in Aviation.
- Regional Developments through Aviation in India: creation of new regional private or public private partnership airports.
- Regulation of ground handling aviation services in India.
- Public Health safeguards in the Aviation sector
- Need of reforming the aviation security and airport security measures in India.
- Liability clauses in case of loss of baggage or goods, a comparative study with international instruments to that of the Indian law
- Future of Aviation industry – Global perspective with special reference to India.
- Cyber-attacks and the aviation industry.
- A Contractual relationship between airlines and passengers – An analysis of Rights and Liabilities
- Dispute settlement in the civil aviation sector.
- Law relating to the mergers & acquisitions in the Civil Aviation Sector.
- Civil Aviation policies in Tourism Development.
- Development of the liability legal regime and its impact on India
- Aviation and Environmental protection: A sustainable development
- Aviation insurance coverage laws or police
- Times New Roman with fontsize 12 and line space 1.5,
- headings to be typed in fontsize 14 bold and footnotesin fontsize 10.
- The abstract should be of 300-500 words with minimum five key words and must be accompanied by author/authors details.
- Full paper is between 3000 to 5000 words
- Research papers for the conference will be mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission of Abstract: January 25, 2023
- Submission of Full Paper: February 8, 2023
For further queries contact email@example.com
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.