NLSIU IP Center (CIPRA):
The IP Center of NLSIU, Bangalore – CIPRA (Center for Intellectual Property Research and Advocacy), has introduced an Online Internship policy in light of COVID-19.
About the internship:
Role of interns:
- Interns have to attend a mandatory 30-minute lecture given by the Research Associate on any topic every day.
- Interns will be provided with zoom links by the Research Associate. Interns are to co-ordinate with Ms. Sadhana for the links to such meetings and to contact any research associate if they wish.
- The intern will have to write an original 1000-1200 word small article Each week to be vetted by any research associate for publication on the website (either of the two). The formatting of such articles will follow standard formatting rules and bluebook 20th edition footnoting format.
- Interns have to make one presentation at the end of the month on any topic that they have worked on during the month.
- completion of the internship would be only on the submission of four original pieces on any area of IPR.
How to apply:
Interns are required to send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com at least two weeks in advance for the Internship.
Duration of internship:
The internship will be of minimum 30 days.
Visit us for more opportunities: https://lexpeeps.in/