About the organization:
Avid Legal is a full-fledged firm situated in New Delhi (India), with a pan-India presence providing single window solutions to its clients. The Firm offers a broad spectrum of legal services including Litigation, Arbitration, and General Legal Consultancy, and various quite Transnational and Advisory work.
The firm is offering position for two Associates who will be working together with the partner heading the Litigation Team and having the following roles:
- The Associates will be engaged in legal drafting and pleadings which would include but are not limited to Note of Arguments, Brief notes, etc.
- Appear before various legal forms.
- Undertake substantial legal and non – legal research.
- Active participation in client counseling/ meeting, which includes but is not limited to devising way forwards, corporate structuring, a compilation of documents, etc.
- Carry out the process of file and case management for their respective cases with the assistance of the Court clerk.
- Build a rapport with the opposites Counsels, Registry of respective courts, Court masters and clerks, to ensure easy and smooth functioning.
The current opening is for A-0 and A-1 Associate and the following are the prerequisites for the selection process:
- Graduate from a University recognized by Bar Council of India and should have his / her provisional license to practice.
- Have internship experience should be extensive, litigation-based and the cumulative period should not be less than 7 months.
- The candidate should be well versed with legal drafting, vetting and should possess extraordinary command over the English language.
- Enthused to undertake legal research, should possess basic common sense and sharp skill of communication.
- Have a good appetite for work and should not be hesitant in undertaking laborious work.
Avid Legal, B-18, GF, Jangpura Extension, New Delhi – 110014, India.
A-0 – Rs. 10,000/- per month and A-1 Rs. 15,000/- per month.
How to apply?
The candidates can apply through email by sending their CV at office[at]avidlegal.in by 15th November 2020 along with a Cover Letter demonstrating why the particular candidate is well-suited for the opening.
Visit us for more such opportunities: http://lexpeeps.in/