About School of Law, NorthCap University
The vision of School of Law is to be ranked amongst the best law schools of India and the most preferred private university destination for law aspirants. School of Law at The NorthCap University provides the highest quality of professional legal education to equip the students for a transnational practice and to face the challenges posed by the internationalization of the legal profession.
The School has continually strived to achieve excellence in legal education through interactive teaching-learning process, clinical opportunities, exposures to the legalprofession through internships and externships, industry ready curricula and innumerable opportunities to interact with the stalwarts in the legal profession.
About the Competition
TOPIC: This 6th Edition of Competition is being organized under aegis of The NorthCap University, School of Law. The stage is set for the 6th Edition of The National Client Consultation Competition.
DATES: Event Date: 9th-10th October 2020; Last Date of Registration- 3rd October 2020.
Only Law Colleges/Universities recognized by the Bar Council of India are eligible to participate. ● Only bonafide students pursuing LL.B. Three Year/Five Year Degree programmes in aforementioned institutions, during the current academic year are eligible to participate. ● There can be a maximum 3 Teams from one university/college.
● Each team shall consist of only TWO participants.
● Registration Link : http://bit.ly/nccc-ncu2020
● Registration is on a first come first serve basis and it’s open to first 50 teams.
● Teams/Participants are required to duly fill the Registration Google Form (link given
above) along with the Registration Fees of Rs.1500/- via online payment on or before the last date of registration i.e,3rd October 2020.
The NEFT transaction detail are as follows :
● Name of the Institution : The NorthCap University
● Name of the Bank : Syndicate Bank
● Branch : NCU, Sector 23-A, Gurgaon
● Account No. : 82472010013980
IFSC : SYNB0008247
● Winner – Cash Prize upto Rs 10,000 and Certificates
● Runner up – Cash Prize upto Rs. 5,000 and Certificates.
● Participants – Participation Certificates.
Student Media and Communication Head
Email id – firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Pallavi Bajpai
Asst. Professor (Senior
Email id – email@example.com
Ms. Deborisha Dutta
Email id – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Himangshu Rathee
Email id – email@example.com