VOLUME 6 ISSUE 1
International Journal of Research and Analysis is delighted to announce a call for papers for its Volume 6 Issue 1, which will focus on current issues in the field of law. Students-UG, PG, Research Scholars, Faculties, Advocates and Legal Fraternities are most welcome to submit papers and participate.
Paper Submission Procedure
Authors ought to submit papers directly on the website under ‘Submit Article’ link; http://ijra.in/SubmitArticle.aspx where further details regarding the submission procedure is available and mandatorily all authors are required to submit article to email@example.com
The authors are duly expected to follow the prescribed format:
- The author/s shall submit the article on a A4 size paper length
- The word limit for article shall be 3000-4000 words, book reviews: 1000-1500 words, short comment: 2000-2500 words.
- The submission shall be in MS Word format strictly and NOT in any other format.
- The font shall be in Times New Roman of font size 12, with spacing of 1.5. The footnotes to be in Times New Roman of font size 10. End notes are NOT to be used. Author’s designation should be mentioned in footnote number 1.
- Citation Mode – A uniform method of citation is accepted.
- Each article should be accompanied with an Abstract, explaining the aims and object of the paper.
- All articles submitted will be checked for plagiarism. The authors are strictly expected to acknowledge the references made use of.
- Co-authorship will be allowed to a maximum of two authors and separate certificates shall be issued to each author.
REGISTRATION AND PUBLICATION FEE
|SINGLE AUTHOR||1400 INR|
|CO-AUTHORS-(2 Authors)||1800 INR|
***All authors will be issued certificate of publication in soft copy as well as hard copy
Submission Deadline: 30th October 2020.
Intimation of Acceptance: 5 days from the date of submission.
Date of Publication of Volume 6 Issue 1: 9th November 2020.
All queries should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org