PGDM (Law) Program at Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management (AIIM), Ahmedabad is organizing a National Essay Writing Competition. The competition is intended to provide a platform for students across the country for their participation and showcasing their research and writing skills and abilities.
The competition is open to all students of UG and PG (Including Foreign Nationals)
- Future Role of Technology in Business Growth
- Role of Ethics in Business Developments
- “Ease of Doing Business” in India and the Government Initiatives in 2020
- Climate Change and Corporate Responsibility
- Corporate Governance and Role of Women Directors
- The essay must be submitted in English only, between 1500-2000 words.
- The essay must be the original work of a single author.
- The essay submitted or selected or published elsewhere shall not be sent for the competition.
- The essay should clear our plagiarism check.
- The organizer reserve the right to cancel/disqualify any of the entry if found in violation of the guidelines for Submission.
- In all matters related to the Competition, the decision of the Panel constituted by the organizer shall be final and conclusive.
- The essay must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the participant, NEC 2020 in the subject line (Example: To email@example.com Subject: Anil Patel, NEC 2020)
- The essay must be attached in ‘ .doc’ or ‘.docx’ format
- The first page of the essay should contain the author details: Name, Address, e-mail id, Contact number, and name of the College/University along with address, course, and the semester of the Participant.
- Opening of Registration: 1st Nov 2020
- Last Date of Registration: 10th Nov 2020
- Last Date of Submission: 20th Nov 2020
- Result Declaration: 26th Nov 2020
1. First Prize- Rs. 3000/-
2. Second Prize- Rs. 2000/-
3. Third Prize- Rs. 1000/-
- Faculty Convenor: Jehirul Islam, 09723361869
- Student Co-ordinator: Nishit Bhatt, 082001261 38
- Write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us for more such opportunities: http://lexpeeps.in/