About the Institution:
Gitarattan International Business School (giBS) was established in the year 2004. giBS is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi. Centre for legal studies, giBS conducts Law courses of BBA (LLB), BA (LLB) which are approved by Bar Council of India (BCI) and management courses by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of HRD, and Government of India. The institute is accredited as category ‘A’ by National Assessment & Accreditation Council (NAAC) and assessed as Category ‘A+’ by State fee Regulatory Committee, a fee committee of Govt. of NCT of Delhi & rated highest grading ‘A’ by Joint inspection Committee of Govt. of NCT of Delhi & GGSIP University. The institute has been rated Grade ‘A’ by Academic Audit Cell of GGSIP University consecutively from past 8 years. giBS has also been rated no. 2 by Times B School Survey 2019.
Any UG/PG students of recognised colleges and universities.
Committees along with the agendas for the event are listed below:
LOK SABHA: REVIEWING THE RESERVATION POLICY WITH SPECIAL EMPHASIS ON 10% RESERVATION FOR THE ECONOMICALLY WEAKER SECTION.
Extensive discussion on the contemporary socio-political issues shall take place among Law and Non Law students participating across
the nation and necessary outcomes shall enable the youth to think and design the newer policies and framework which shall help the
society at large to grow.
Date of the event:
28-29 November 2020.
Date of Event: 28th& 29th November 2020
For Delegates: Rs 199/-
Last Date of Registration: 20th November 2020
Registration and Payment Link: https://rzp.io/l/lj9bVz4q
Platform: Google Meet / Zoom.
Best Parliamentarian: Rs 5000/-along with Merit Certificate( Digital)
High Commendation: Rs 3000/- along with Merit Certificate( Digital)
Special Mention: Rs 2000/- along with Merit Certificate( Digital)
Honourable Mention: Rs 2000/- along with Merit Certificate( Digital)
All the participants will receive Participation Certificate ( Digital)
The rules are based on democratic principles. By these rules, it is to ensure that everybody gets a chance to be heard and a proper decorum is maintained in the course of discussion that take place in Parliament.
- The Registration Fee is nonrefundable.
- Anonymity is our priority, so the delegate must enter the meeting room with their respective portfolio names and not by their own names.
- Dress code- Decent Business Formals or in accordance with the portfolio.
- The cameras of all the delegates must be switched on and the microphone must be muted unless EB allows.
- If there is any genuine reason for the cameras to be switched off, it should be prior intimated to the organizing team.
- Any kind of nuisance, vulgar language, nonparliamentary language would directly lead to disqualification.
- CLS-GIBS reserves the right to alter or change the rules or the procedure of the event.
- No request for the change of the portfolio would be entertained.
- Non-compliance with the rules would lead to the disqualification of the members at the discretion of the judges.
- English shall be the official and working language of the committee during the formal and informal debate.
- Use of Webcam/Face Camera (Device used by the participant) while speaking is mandatory
- Every participant has to make sure that they have a proper internet connection with a Camera and Microphone.
- In case of poor signals
or blackout from participants, they will not be given any additional time or any other compensation. And it shall be deemed that the
participant goes away from the event.
- CLS-GIBS shall not be held responsible for connectivity issues of any kind.
Note: The Rule Book shall be given to the participants after Registration.
Ms Ananya: +91 9899339456
Ms Garima: +91 9599536871
Ms Avaya: +91 8708227983
Visit us for more such opportunities: http://lexpeeps.in/