Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, formerly Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law Institute, is a public law school and a National Law University located in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India. As one of the Autonomous law schools in India
About Regstreet Law Advisors:
Regstreet Law Advisors is a niche corporate and financial sector regulatory law firm that provides legal solutions in the regulatory space of SEBI, IRDAI, IBBI, RBI, PFRDA, and their Appellate Tribunals or Courts.
About the International Legal Essay Writing Competition:
The Journal Committee (“Committee”) at Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow, in collaboration with Regstreet Law Advisors is organizing the 8th edition of the RMLNLU International Legal Essay Writing Competition (“RILEC”) along with the RMLNLU-Regstreet Law Advisors Conference on Financial Regulatory law on 14 March 2021
All authors intending to participate in this legal essay writing competition must be pursuing their 5-year integrated LL.B. (Hons.) course / 3-year LL.B. course / LL.M. from any recognized university in India and an equivalent law degree, abroad for the academic year of 2020-2021, to be eligible to participate in the Competition.
Financial Regulatory Laws
- Regulatory Hurdles to the Growth of a Successful IFSC in India
- Financial Regulations and the Innovation in Fintech
- Direct Overseas Listing
- Resolution of Financial Firms
- Analysis of the Stock Exchange Responses to Curb the Pandemic Caused Volatility
- Social Stock Exchange
- Trading Member Default
Note: The sub-themes are only indicative.
All entries in this legal essay writing competition will be judged and ranked by the Regstreet Law Advisors and Journal Committee.
The last date for submission is 17 January 2021. A maximum of top five entries will be selected for the virtual conference to be organised on 14 March 2021.
- The selected entries will be considered for publication in the next issue of the RMLNLU Law Review-Journal & the RMLNLU Law Review Blog. The top three essays will be conferred with rewards.
- Winner – INR 15,000
- First Runner-up – INR 10,000 Second Runner-up – INR 5,000
- The top three entries will be receiving a ‘certificate of achievement’ and an opportunity to intern at Regstreet Law Advisors.
- A ‘certificate of merit’ shall be provided to the selected entries.
- Selected entries will get an opportunity to be considered for publication in the next issue of the RMLNLU Law Review-Journal & the RMLNLU Law Review Blog.
- All participants shall be receiving a ‘certificate of participation’.
Participants are requested to adhere to the following submission guidelines:
- Word Limit for the Competition: 4000-4500 words (excluding footnotes).
- Individual Attachments: Name; contact details; current academic status (Year, University, etc.); undertaking as to guarantee originality.
- Formatting specifications: Font and size for the essay: Times New Roman | 12
- Font and size for footnotes: Times New Roman | 10
- Line spacing: 1.5
- Citation Style: A uniform Style of citation should be followed throughout the essay.
- The file name must consist only of the author’s name.
- Entries should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org under the subject title “Entry for 8th RILEC – [Name(s) of Author(s)]” in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) format.
- The last date for the submission of soft copies is 17th January 2021.
- Any queries relating to the essay competition should be addressed to email@example.com.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Agrima Gupta: +91 9810373335
Harshit Agrawal: +91 9425429954
Anmol Adhrit: +91 8825314318
Visit us for more such opportunities: https://lexpeeps.in/