About School of Law, Sushant University:
School of Law, Sushant University has been ranked no 3 amongst the top Law Schools by State and ranked 8th in top Outstanding Law Schools of Excellence in CSR-GHRDC Law Schools Survey 2020. The School has been conferred numerous awards for academic excellence for five consecutive years making it an ace law college in the millennial city Gurgaon. Recognized as the ‘Emerging Law School of the Year-2018’ by Legal Desire, ranked as one of the top promising law schools 2018 and No.1 Rank in the category of Promising Law School by GHRDC (Global Human Resource Development Centre) in 2017, recognized as the ‘Emerging Law School of the Year2016’ by INBA. It is a top- notch institution with outstanding credentials committed to the cause of excellence in legal education in Delhi/NCR.
About Centre For Corporate Legal Research and Training:
The promoting body of the School of Law, Sushant University has a vision and mission to build and continuously nurture a self-financed institution with excellence in education, research, development, consultancy and extension of internationally recognized standards. This institution serves as an intellectual resource base for the development of professional human capital bridging the gap between academics and real life to meet the professional challenges of the millennium. The Centre for Corporate Legal, Research and Training (CCLRT) is an endeavor to provide a professional platform and outbound exposure to the students to excel in the field of corporate laws.
About the Conference:
Corporate governance is the mechanisms, processes and relations by which corporations are controlled and directed. Governance structures and principles identify the distribution of rights and responsibilities among different participants in the corporation and includes the rules and procedures for making decisions in corporate affairs. In India, a small initiative was taken by the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) in the field of good corporate governance. Thereafter, various committees have been constituted to give recommendations in this regard.
- Global Trends in Corporate Governance
- Role of Corporate Governance in M&A and Impact of Changing Policies
- Corporate Governance and Policies under Antitrust Law
- Importance of Due Diligence in the changing Corporate Governance Paradigm
- Nexus between Corporate Governance and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Corporate Governance Regulation in International Economics
- Registrations Open: – June 10, 2021
- Last date of Research Paper Submission: – August 15, 2021
- Date of the Conference: -August 27, 2021
Prizes worth Rs. 12,000/- and other exciting opportunities to be won by Best Researcher and Runner-up.
- Exclusively for the students of Sushant University: https://forms.gle/TnVTWWwwupejUhVSA
- For any other university or institution: https://forms.gle/tpMJS2xAjmPFBBaC9
Submit the Research Paper as per the guidelines.
- For Students and Research Scholars – Rs. 1000/- per Author
- For Academicians – Rs. 1200/- per Author
Account Name: Tarun Kumar
Account Number: 39068854208
Submit your Research Paper using the link given here if the submission was not made during registration: https://forms.gle/fcZKS3ecNprguAAG7
For regular updates, join us: