Interested in research and building strategies? Interested in day to day Indian politics? Want to see your work create an impact?
Come work with us at Polstrat! Join a group of young people who have come together to shift the narrative of political discourse in the country from a problem-centric to a solutions-oriented approach. We are looking for trainees to join our team in conducting secondary research and in-depth interviews (IDIs) for an exciting campaign opportunity. Join us to gain hands-on experience in political campaign management!
Required Qualification and Experience:
- Interacting with people in the grassroots
- Conducting In-depth interviews over the phone
- Basic knowledge of Google docs and Ms Excel
- Assessing political dynamics
- Ability to conduct secondary research
Preferred: Candidates with grassroots working experience or experience in conducting one on one interviews/in-depth research in North India, specifically in Uttar Pradesh.
- Excellent communication skills in Hindi and English language
- Attention to detail
- Spirit of inquiry and initiative, critical thinking and technical skills
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Adherence to deadlines and schedules
Location – Remote
Duration- 3-6 months (with the possibility of extension)
Required- Active and working telephone connection, laptop/desktop and internet
Stipend- Rs. 5,000 monthly
For regular updates, join us: