About the Organizing College
V. M. Salgaocar College of Law is a private law school situated at Miramar in Panji in the Indian state of Goa. It offers 3 years LL.B., 5 years integrated Law course, and LL.M. which is approved by Bar Council of India, New Delhi and affiliated to Goa University.
About the VM Salgaocar Memorial Online Moot Competition 2022
V. M. Salgaocar College of Law is organizing their VM Salgaocar Memorial National Moot Court Competition 2022, which is going to be held virtually on April 23rd and 24th, 2022.
General Details of the Moot Competition 2022
- Date of Competition: April 23-24, 2022
- Mode of conducting Competition: Online
Eligibility for Participation
Only bonafide students pursuing LL. B 3 years/5 Years course in any Law College/Law University recognized by the Bar Council of India, are eligible to participate.
A team shall consist of two Mooters. Having a Researcher in the team is, optional.
Registration and Selection of Teams
- Interested Institutions may register for the Competition by filling the application form given- https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdHC0Znlyn2QaP_H1Z-bkMOUiO3bE_dF3haqNxKGM1Jm_j-qQ/viewform
- The Organizing Committee will thereafter shortlist the teams selected for participating in the competition, based on the previous 3 years mooting experience and achievements of the College.
- The list of selected teams will be available on College website on March 10, 2022 at 5 PM.
- Only the teams so selected, shall pay the registration fees strictly on or before March 12, 2022, failing which the team will be disqualified from participating.
- In case a team has paid the fees but is unable to participate in the competition, there shall be no refund of fees.
Queries Regarding Moot Problem
Any queries regarding the moot problem should be communicated to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by March 10, 2022.
No queries will be entertained thereafter.
Awards and Prizes
- Winner: 50,000/- + Certificate of Merit
- Runner Up: 30,000/- + Certificate of Merit
- Best Advocate: 20,000/- + Certificate of Merit
- Best Memorial: 10,000/- + Certificate
- All other participants shall receive participation certificate.
How to Register?
- Registration fees for participation is, INR 3000 per team (Irrespective of presence or absence of researcher).
- Payment shall be made only after being intimated so by the Organisers.
- Payment details will be shared with the shortlisted candidates only.
- Release of problem: February 25, 2022
- Last date for registration: March 5, 2022
- Intimation about selection by the Organisers: March 10, 2022
- Payment of Fees: March 12, 2022
- Submission of Memorial: April 10, 2022
Mail at: email@example.com
- Dr. Mrunmayi M.Vaidya, Coordinator (Faculty): 9822789209
- Dr. Aamod Shirali, Assistant Coordinator (Faculty): 9890238582
- Mr. Anant Nagi, Student Coordinator: 7768827579
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.