About the Competition
Government New Law College, Indore, Madhya Pradesh proudly announces its GNLC’ SECOND ALL INDIA MOOT COURT COMPETITION, 2022 from March 26th – 27th, 2022. This Moot Court Competition aims to give exposure to the students pursuing law courses all over India in various prestigious colleges and universities.
The competition seeks to enhance interaction among the students of various national and other colleges and universities. The purpose of this competition is to provide real-life experience cum training regarding advocacy skills by allowing an opportunity to present persuasive and cohesive arguments and flourishing technicality of researching in the concerned area of law.
(Only sixteen teams shall be enrolled on the basis of First come, first served)
All students enrolled in three-year LL.B. or five years integrated LL.B. courses from any Law College/Institution/University recognized by the Bar Council of India are eligible to register for the GNLC’ SECOND ALL INDIA MOOT COURT COMPETITION, 2022. Only one team from any University or College shall be allowed to participate.
Each participating team can comprise two (2) or three (3) members. In the case of two (2) members, both the members shall be designated as Speakers and any one of them shall also be designated as Researcher. In a team of three members, two members shall be designated as Speakers and the third member as Researcher.
Teams need to submit the SCANNED COPY of Registration and travel form and receipt of online payment on firstname.lastname@example.org before the given deadline.
The registration fee for a team shall be Rs. 4,200. Payment shall be made through UPI METHOD via GOOGLE PAY OR PHONEPE.
- PRAVEEN MISHRA: 8827712527
- Note: Registration of the teams will commence from 3rd March 2022. Only 16 slots are available for the oral rounds of the Competition. The teams shall be finalized on a ‘First come, first-served basis.
- Winning Team: ₹25,000, Trophy and Certificate of Merit
- Runner Up Team: ₹15,000, Trophy and Certificate of Merit
- Best Memorial: ₹9,000, Medal and Certificate of Merit and Second Best Memorial shall be awarded with Certificate of Appreciation
- Best Speaker (Speakers from both the sides): ₹ 7,000 each, Medal and Certificate of Merit and Second Best Speaker shall be awarded with Certificate of Appreciation. (Best speakers shall be determined on the basis of preliminary rounds)
- Best Researcher: ₹ 7,000, Medal and Certificate of Merit and Second Best Researcher shall be awarded with Certificate of Appreciation. (Best researcher shall be determined on the basis of the Researcher Test)
- All participants shall be given the Certificate of Participation
Price worth of Rs. 70,000/-
Mail at: email@example.com
- Aviral Jain: +91-9425880473
- Praveen Mishra: +91-8827712527
- Prateek Rahangdale: +91-7067602255
- Sheetal Dangi: +91-9950900308
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.