About the College
School of Law and Constitutional Studies (SLCS) is a constituent department of Shobhit University and is approved by the Bar Council of India. SCLS is approved by the Bar Council of India and is imparting top class legal education since 2013.
Date and Venue
2nd National Moot Court Competition shall be held from March 25 to 26, 2022, virtually.
The competition is open for students pursuing 5 years integrated law course and 3 Years LL.B. Course.
The competition shall be conducted in English language only.
Each team shall consist of three members (two speakers and one researcher). In the case of medical emergency, the researcher will be allowed to argue instead of a speaker 1 or speaker 2 with the prior permission of the Dean (SLCS).
To confirm participation, teams of every Institution should register themselves.
The registration process consists of the following:
Each Team is required to send a duly filled-in Registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 15, 2022. The subject of the mail should bear “Registration for 2nd National Moot Court Competition – 2022”.
Registration form- https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RqsDHGniRNsrx6uwcc6sanZEJZ53h4-q/edit
Forms received after the last date of registration will not be considered. In case of any changes in the team composition, in terms of the members, the same must be officially conveyed to the organizers before March 1, 2022.
Registration Fee: Rs. 2000/- for each participating team consisting of 3 members.
Bank Account Detail for NEFT Transaction.
- Beneficiary Name: School of Law and Constitutional Studies
- Account Number: 496601010035716
- IFSC Code: UBIN0549665
- Bank Name: Union Bank of India, Shastri Nagar, Branch Meerut
- Winning Team: Winner Trophy Award and Cash Prize of Rs. 51000/-
- Runner up Team Award: Runner up Trophy Award and Cash Prize of Rs. 31000/-
- Teams qualifying for Semi-finals: Each Team member shall be awarded with a trophy as a token of appreciation.
- Best Memorial Award: Rs. 5000/- with trophy
- Second Best Memorial Award: Rs. 3100/- with trophy
- Best Mooter (Male) Award: Rs. 5000/- with trophy
- Best Mooter (Female) Award: Rs. 5000/- with trophy
- Best Researcher Award: Rs. 5000/- with trophy
All the Participants will get participation certificates post the Valedictory Ceremony.
Mail at: email@example.com
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.