About Innovative Group of Colleges
Innovative Welfare and Educational Society (Regd.) was incorporated more than a decade back with the avowed objective of dissemination of literacy amongst the under-privileged segment of society in India and to provide an impetus to growth of professional education in varied streams for self-reliance amongst future generations.
About the Innovative 1st National Moot Court Competition 2022
Innovative First National Moot-Court Competition, 2022 is the first edition of the Moot – Court Competition organized by Innovative Institute of Law, Greater Noida, U.P.
The event aims to construct a productive platform where young legal minds come together and showcase their skills which are far more valuable than winning or being eliminated in an event.
The Competition shall be open for
- Students duly enrolled and are pursuing an integrated 5years or 3 years Law Program in India from an institution recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Students enrolled and pursuing a post-graduate diploma or short-term certificate courses in law are not eligible to apply.
- Students from any university/ Institute not recognized by the Bar Council of India to impart a Law degree are not eligible to apply.
Awards and Prizes
- Winner: 21,000/- + Trophy + Certificate of Merit
- Runner Up: 11,000/- + Trophy + Certificate of Merit
- Best Speaker: 5000/- + Memento + Certificate of Merit
- Best Memorial: 5000/- + Memento + Certificate
- Best researcher: 5000/- + Memento + Certificate
- All other participants shall receive participation certificate + Memento
Mode of Conducting Competition
Innovative Institute of Law, Plot No.-6, Knowledge Park-2, Greater Noida, U.P.-201308
Registration and Selection of Teams
- Teams shall register themselves through the link provided at the end of this post.
- All the teams shall be required to make a payment of INR 1500/- via NEFT in favour of details provided below to register for the Competition.
- The payment confirmation of same has to be sent attached in the registration form.
- Registration of a team shall be confirmed only after the receipt of registration form and payment by the Organizers.
- The confirmation of registration shall be conveyed to the teams via mail which shall also mention the team code allotted to the teams. During the competition teams shall be identified by the team code allotted to them.
Mode of payment of the registration fee shall be via Paytm/PhonePe/Google Pay to the following mobile number: 8860982973
Queries Regarding Moot Problem
- Any queries regarding the moot problem should be communicated to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- No queries will be entertained after 9th April 2022.
A team shall consist of two Mooters and one Researcher in team.
How to Register?
- Interested participants can register for the competition through this link.
- The rules and regulations are given here.
- The moot problem for the competition is available here.
- Date of Competition: April 29th, 30th & 1st May 2022
- Release of problem: March 12th, 2022
- Last date for registration: April 9th, 2022
- Submission of memorial: April 15th, 2022
- Email: email@example.com
- Anand Singh: Faculty Convener: 9651499636
- Rahul Singh: Faculty Co- Convener: 9289554476, 9289554475
- Simran Singh: Student Convener: 9319314629
- Arundhati Thakur: Student Co- Convener: 9891778222
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.