About Graphic Era Hill University, Dehradun
Graphic Era Hill University, Dehradun is a multi-domain university offering various professional programs to over 10000 on-campus students from all states of India and various countries of the world.
About School of Law
School of Law (SOL), Graphic Era Hill University, Dehradun is running two integrated five year programmes, B.A. LL.B. (H) and B.B.A. LL.B. (H) approved by Bar Council of India along with LL.M. (2 years) in Criminal Law, Corporate Law and Constitutional Law and Ph.D. in law.
Call for Papers
After the successful release of GEHU LAW REVIEW (GLR), Volume 2, Issue I (Jan. 2022), the GLR is accepting submissions for its Vol. 2, Issue II to be published in July 2022.
The scholarly submissions which are original and unpublished written works such as articles, research papers, case studies, book reviews on contemporary legal issues and challenges, from academicians, legal professionals, research scholars and students are invited.
The journal invites submission on any broad area which could be related to contemporary legal issues and advancements.
- Main Text: Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing in MS Word.
- Word Limit:
- Research papers (3,000- 5,000 words),
- Book reviews (1500-2000 words), and
- Case studies/commentaries (2000-3000 words).
- Footnotes: Times New Roman, size 10, single line spacing.
- Authorship: Maximum two authors per entry will be accepted.
- Abstract: All the entries should be accompanied with an abstract which should be of 250 words maximum.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
- The author(s) must follow the uniform method of citation of Bluebook (20th edition).
- Review: The editorial board will follow the anonymous peer review policy for accepting the submissions.
- Plagiarism: Less than 15% as per Turnitin.
Submissions should be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call for papers: 3rd March, 2022
- Submission of full paper: 10th May, 2022
- Intimation of Review reports to authors: 15th June, 2022
- Re-submission of Edited Papers: 30th June, 2022
- Publication of Journal: 29th July, 2022
Mail at: email@example.com
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.