About SYMBHAV ’22
Symbiosis Law School, Pune is organizing SYMBHAV ’22 that includes 3rd Nithin Patil Memorial Mono Advocacy Competition (Extempore), Client Counselling Competition, Judgment Writing Competition) from April 8-10,2022.
About the Organizer
Symbiosis International (Deemed University) (SIU) was established in the year 1971. Symbiosis Law School, Pune (SLS Pune) has been a constituent of SIU since 2002.
SLS Pune, in 2021 has been ranked 9th by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) Ministry of Human Resource Development India among the Law Institutes all over the Country.
About the Event
Legal events have been an important part of the fest over the years and we consider it a great opportunity to experiment with different kinds of events and host events of the highest quality for all participants.
There will be three competitions as part of our cultural fest this year:
- 3rd Nithin Patil Memorial Mono Advocacy Competition, 2022 – Extempore Competition from April 8-10, 2022).
- Client Counselling Competition, 2022 – April 10, 8-10, 2022
- Judgment Writing Competition, 2022 – 10th April 10,, 2022
Team Composition and Registration Details
3rd Nithin Patil Memorial Mono Advocacy Competition, 2022 – Extempore
- The competition is open for students who are currently pursuing LLB via a three year / five-year course.
- Each participant has to contest individually.
- All the participating institutions/individuals have to provisionally register by filling the Registration Formon or before March 25, 2022.
- Subsequently, the participants will receive an email, signifying the status of their provisional registration for participation. The participants will be required to make the payment within 3 days of the receipt of the email of acceptance of provisional registration.
- There will be a maximum cap of 24 participants. The registrations will be accepted on a first-come-first-serve basis and any change in the registration must be informed to the organizers at the earliest.
- The participants will be required to pay ₹ 1600 as registration fees once their provisional registration is confirmed by the organizers.
- The propositions for the first two rounds will be released 24 hours prior to the commencement of the competition (i.e. on April 7, 2022) which will revolve around Competition Law, Intellectual Property Law, Constitutional Law and Criminal Law.
Client Counselling Competition, 2022
- The participants shall be from any of the 3 Year LLB or 5 Year Integrated LLB Course.
- Each team will consist of two participants and they shall be from the same institution.
- Team(s) may not be altered after registration.
- Registration fees for Client Counselling event is Rs.2500/-.
- All the participating institutions/teams have to provisionally register by filling the Registration Form on or before March 25, 2022.
- Subsequently, the participating teams will receive an email, signifying the status of their registration for participation. The teams will be required to make the payment within 3 days of the receipt of the email of acceptance of provisional registration.
- The registrations will be accepted on a first-come-first-serve basis and any change in the registration must be informed to the organizers at the earliest and there will be a maximum cap of 24 teams.
Judgment Writing Competition, 2022
- Each team shall consist of a minimum of (01) one participant and a maximum two (02) participants belonging to the same college.
- The participants shall be pursuing a 3-year LLB or 5-year integrated LLB programme from any college within India.
- The team composition may not be altered after registration.
- The last date of Provisional Registration shall be March 25, 2022 must be done on this Registration Link.
- The Registration fee for the competition is Rs. 500/-, for which the payments details share be shared with the provisionally registered participants on their Email IDs.
- The Final Registration shall be confirmed via mail only after receipt of the payment, which has to be completed within 3 days after the confirmation of provisional registration.
- The judgement is to be submitted via the google form both docx and pdf latest by 11:59pm IST, April 05, 2022, on the Submission Link. In case of multiple submissions, the last submission by the participant before the deadline will be considered for evaluation and any submission received after the deadline shall not be considered for evaluation, and the team shall be disqualified.
Rules & Regulations
- 3rd Nithin Patil Memorial Mono Advocacy Competition, 2022 – LINK.
- Client Counselling Competition, 2022 – LINK
- Judgment Writing Competition, 2022 – LINK. [Proposition included]
Awards & Certificates
Participation certificates will be awarded to all participants, in all of the above competitions. The awards of ‘Winner’ and ‘Runner Up’ will be awarded in all three competitions, with an additional award of ‘Best Advocate’ in the 3rd Nithin Patil Memorial Mono Advocacy Competition, 2022.
Any queries with respect to the competition can be sent to email@example.com
For any further information, contact:
- Esh Gupta (+91 79860 62364)
- Mansi Tyagi (+91 84592 353723)
- Raghav Khuteta (+91 82909 60407)
- Soumyadip Ghorai (+91 70768 52991)
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.