About Indore Institute of Law
Indore Institute of Law was established in the year 2003 with the vision of bringing intellectual awakening and all-round development of our country through education in the field of law.
In short span of time, the institute has offered all Law Courses i.e., B. A. LL. B (Hons.), B.B.A. LL. B(Hons.)., LL.B. (Hons.) & LL. M. under one roof and has started a new course B.B.A. LL.B (Hons.) Transnational & Global Studies with the aim to provide global exposure of both education and industry.
Further to hone the skill, Indore Institute of Law in association with Enhelion Indian Pvt. Ltd. to provide the students with 5 Diploma Courses in 5-year Law course.
About the Moot Court Competition
Smt. Nirmala Devi Bam Memorial International Moot Court Competition is a flagship competition of Indore Institute of Law. This competition was started from 2019 in the loving memory of Mrs. Nirmala Devi Bam.
After the successful completion of Chapter III Smt. Nirmala Devi Bam Memorial International Moot Court Competition 2021, IIL is organizing the fourth chapter of the competition to further grow in the direction of their humble intentions.
- Students enrolled in a full-time or part-time law program at the time of the competition are eligible to compete in the Competition.
- Each College/Law School or University may enter one team only.
The following steps have to be strictly followed by the respective teams interested to participate in the moot court competition:
- The teams have to register via the link given- https://forms.gle/BtTQZDhMAthtBwDR6
- The last date to register for the moot court competition is May 1, 2022.
- Registration Fee
- Registration Fee (before April 25): INR 1,500
- Registration Fee (April 25-May 1): INR 3,000
- Accommodation Fee: In order to avail the accommodation facility, the teams need to pay a sum of INR 3000 along with the registration fees.
- Teams are required to wire-transfer the registration.
- Fee/Amount to the details mentioned below:
- Name: Indore Institute of Law
- Account Number: 53001040267
- IFSC Code: SBIN0030450
- Bank: State Bank of India
- Branch: Sch. No. 54, AB Road, Indore
- Last date for registration: May 1, 2022
- Last date for seeking clarifications: May 1, 2022
- Last date for submission of memorial (Electronic copy): May 02, 2022
- Last date for submission of memorial (Hard copy): May 04, 2022
- Draw of lots and exchange of memorials: May 12, 2022
- Moot court Competition: May 13-15, 2022
- Preliminary Round 1 and Preliminary Round 2: May 13, 2022
- Quarter-Final & Semi-Final: May 14, 2022
- Final Round: May 15, 2022
Prizes & Awards
- Winning Team: Cash Prize of INR 31,000 along with Trophy & Certificate
- Runner Up Team: Cash Prize of INR 21,000 along with Trophy & Certificate
- Second Runner-Up: Cash Prize of INR 11,000 along with Trophy & Certificate
- Best Mooter: Cash Prize of INR 5,100 along with Trophy & Certificate
- Best Researcher: Cash Prize of INR 5,100 along with Trophy & Certificate
- Best Memorial: Cash Prize of INR 5100 along with Trophy & Certificate
- Participating teams: Participation certificates
For further queries contact:
- Mudit Jain at +91 86770 84387
- Shailesh Pratap Singh at +91 78983 09615
- Romi Rathore at +91 83497 70389
- or write at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.