About the Institute
The Fairfield Institute of Management and Technology (FIMT) is a NAAC accredited college in Delhi. Established by the Fairfield Group of Institutions, it is an ‘A’ Grade College approved by the Government of NCT of Delhi, affiliated to the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
FIMT is approved by the Bar Council of India and National Council for Teacher Education and other authenticating bodies.
About the Journal
FIMT Law Journal is open access, blind, peer-reviewed journal published under the aegis of FIMT School of Law since 2018 to recognize and foster legal research among the legal fraternity.
This bi-annual journal intends to examine the contemporary developments in the field of law, both at national and international level.
- The journal aims to publish long and short articles, case comments and book reviews regarding any latest development or new approach in implementation of the law.
- To offer a forum for the community of academicians and legal practitioners to publish their research on wide arrays of law concerning the international community also.
- To promote and foster global legal scholarship exchange and reach a wider readership through open access.
The journal is not confined to a specific discipline of law; rather it intends to touch upon all contemporary areas of legal discourse, and other allied issues, related to both national and international arena.
Types of Submissions
The FIMT Law Journal invites original, unpublished manuscripts from academicians, judges, and legal professionals or any other interested researchers and writers from India and abroad, in the form of:
- Research papers,
- Case comments,
- Reports on legislations,
- Book reviews,
- Appraisal of laws and policies,
- Review article, etc.
No word limit is provided, however, each write up should be reasonable as per its theme and coverage. The Editorial Board will give the final opinion depending on the quality of the submission.
- Long and short articles must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 250 words.
- There can be a maximum of one co- author in one submission.
- All manuscripts must be submitted in English language only.
- The research paper must be original and unpublished work of the author(s).Plagiarism above 10 % shall attract immediate disqualification.
- The manuscript must be typewritten. The font should be Times New Roman, font size 12, line spacing 1.5, justified alignment (except the title and ‘abstract’ caption which should be centrally aligned). All pages shall be numbered.
- All entries should be submitted electronically in .doc or .docx format.
- All manuscripts must be accompanied by:
- A cover letter with the name(s) of author(s), designation, institution/affiliation, the title of the manuscript and contact information (correspondence address, email id, phone number etc.).
- A declaration that the manuscript submitted is a piece of original and bonafide research work and has not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
- No biographical information or references, including the name(s) of the author(s), affiliation(s) and acknowledgements should be included in the text of the manuscript, the name or document properties.
- Authors are required to inform the Editorial Board if they have submitted their manuscript to another law journal and if they have received an acceptance for publication.
- Mode of Citation: All citations shall be placed in foot-notes.ILI Rules of Footnoting must be adhered to. The footnotes must be typewritten in the font Times New Roman, font size 10, line spacing 1.0 and justified alignment. Refer http://www.ili.ac.in/cstyle.pdf
- There is no registration, submission or publication fee.
- All submissions are required to be addressed to the Editor, FIMT Law Journal and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline for Submission of Abstract: April 25, 2022
- Intimation of acceptance of Abstract: April 30, 2022
- Last date for submission of paper: May 20, 2022
- Intimation of acceptance of paper: June 5, 2022
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.