About SLS Nagpur
Symbiosis International (Deemed University), Pune is a premier educational university with academic institutions spread over campuses. Symbiosis Law School, Nagpur is the fourth Law School under the aegis of Symbiosis International (Deemed University), Pune, established in 2019.
About the Journal
The SLS-Nagpur Multidisciplinary Law Review is a flagship biannual journal of legal scholarship. This review comes out twice in an academic calendar. The aspirational objectives of this review is manifold.
On the face of it, this review shall typically serve as an academic forum that law students/teaching and legal fraternity can take recourse of but in delving deeper, this law review aspires to be a forum that houses an objective analytical survey and scrutiny of the various contemporary legal and political issues that is so central to the becoming of law aspirants.
The journal is a multi-disciplinary law journal which is not confined to a specific discipline of law; rather it intends to touch upon all contemporary areas of legal discourse, and other allied issues.
Manuscripts’ research area may be from the sub-areas including, but not limited to:
- Law and Management
- Law and Philosophy
- Law and Sports
- Law and Psychology
- Law and Technology
- Law and Economics
- Law and Sociology
- Law and Theology
- Law and Political Science
- Law and History
The authors are requested to connect their article/paper with law. The articles to be submitted are not limited to the above-mentioned themes.
Types of Submissions
The SLS-Nagpur Multidisciplinary Law Review invites original, unpublished manuscripts from students, academicians, judges, and legal professionals or any other interested researchers and writers from India and abroad, in the form of:
- Research papers
Guidelines for Submissions
- All submissions must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words and a minimum of 5 keywords.
- Submissions will be accepted on any contemporary legal, social, political, economic, cultural, management, psychological issues, etc.
- The contributions submitted for publication in the journal must neither have been previously published nor currently be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Co-authorship is allowed for up to a maximum of 2 authors.
- Affiliation or any other information, professional information, contact details, and any other relevant information.
- All submissions must be sent as a Microsoft Word document.
- It is advised to use Times New Roman, font size 12 with 1.5 line spacing for the main body of your piece (except the title). Footnotes must use Times New Roman, font size 10; alignment justified for the entire piece.
- Citations must strictly conform to the standards laid down in The Bluebook 20th Edition.
- Submissions must use only footnotes as a form of citation. Speaking or substantive footnotes are highly discouraged.
- The manuscript’s first page must contain only the name of the author(s) or his/her institutional affiliation or any other information, professional information, contact details, and any other relevant information.
- Submissions must only be in electronic form in the .docx format. The body of the email containing the submission must specify the type of manuscript.
- Plagiarized work will be outrightly rejected. Similarity only up to 10% will be accepted.
- There is no registration, submission or publication fee.
- All submissions are required to be addressed to the Editor and shall only be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
The authors whose papers gets selected for publication will be provided with the certificate of publication.
- Last date for submission of paper: May 15, 2022
- Intimation of acceptance of paper: June 10, 2022
For any queries, write to email@example.com or contact,
Phone Number: 0712-6192206/24/14
Address: Symbiosis Law School, Nagpur
Nagpur – 440008
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.