Jagarlamudi Chandramouli College of Law is organizing its 2nd national moot court competition to be held on February 3rd and 4th, 2022.
Moot Court is going to be developed into a key extracurricular activity in Jagarlamudi Chandramouli College of Law, as the College feels that mooting helps the law students the best.
The College deems it as a right path to reach out to the future needs of legal aspirants and to recognize their talent and help them improve their skills of drafting and mooting. Therefore, here stands the J.C. College of Law conducting, its Second National Moot Court Competition.
Interested candidates must fill the form available at the end of this post.
After filling the Preliminary Registration (Google form), the participants should procced with the second step of registration i.e., to fill the Authority Letter, Registration form & Payment Details and send the scanned copy (soft copy) of the same along with the screenshot of payment made or the photocopy of the receipt (clearly depicting the transaction reference number) to e-mail to jcclmootsociety22[at]gmail.com once the transaction is successfully completed.
- INR 1500
- Payment Details:
- Name: Jagarlamudi Chandramouli College of Law, Guntur
- Account No: 110810011001014
- IFS Code: UBIN0811084
- Bank Address: Union Bank of India, JKC College Branch, Guntur
- The Winning Team shall be awarded Jagarlamudi Chandramouli College of Law President’s Trophy, Cash Prize of Rs. 25,000/- and Certificate of Appreciation of Merit.
- The Runner-Up Team shall be awarded Jagarlamudi Chandramouli College of Law Secretary’s Trophy, Cash prize of Rs. 20,000/- and Certificate of Appreciation of Merit.
- The Winner of the Research Test shall be awarded Jagarlamudi Chandramouli College of Law Alumni Trophy, Cash Prize of Rs. 10,000 and Certificate of Appreciation of Merit.
- All the members of the teams that entered into Quarter Final and Semi Final shall be awarded Certificates of Appreciation of Merit.
- All the members of the other participating teams shall be awarded Certificates of Participation.
- Release of Moot Proposition – 31/10/2022
- Commencement of Registration – 03/11/2022
- Closure of Registration – 10/12/2022
- Last date for seeking clarifications to Moot Case – 12/12/2022
- Last date for release of Clarifications to Moot Case – 16/12/2022
- Allotment of Team Codes – 02/01/2023
- Last date for submission of Soft Copy of Memorials – 04/01/2023
- Last date for filing of Hard Copies of Memorials along with hard copy of Travel and Accommodation form – 12/01/2023
- Exchange of Memorials for Preliminary Rounds – 31/01/2023
- Preliminary Rounds and Researcher Test – 03/02/2023
- Quarter Finals, Semi Finals and Final Rounds – 04/02/2023
- Valedictory Ceremony and Prize Distribution – 04/02/2023
- Click here for Registration form, Payment Details & Authority Letter
- Click here for Travel & Accommodation form
In case of any queries, please contact jcclmootsociety22[at]gmail.com
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.