The Bennett University National Moot Court Competition 2023 is being organized by the BUNMCC Organizing Committee, scheduled to be held from February 10 to 12, 2023. on the theme of Criminal Law and Technology.
Bennett University has been established by the ‘Times Group’ in Noida, India’s largest media conglomerate through Act No. 24 of 2016 passed by the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
- Oral and written submissions shall be in the English language only.
- The competition will include two preliminary oral rounds; and, advanced rounds, i.e., Quarter-finals, Semi-Finals, and Finals.
- There is a limit of 30 teams for the Competition. Teams will be registered on a first come first serve basis.
- Only regular students enrolled in a five-year integrated undergraduate law program or three-year graduate law program are eligible to register for the competition.
- Each team shall consist of two speakers and one researcher. Teams are to notify which members are the respective speakers and researchers. No change of speaker to researcher or vice-versa shall be permitted except upon application to the Organizing Committee.
- The request for change should have concrete reasons and the decision of the Organizing Committee shall be final. If need be, the Organizing Committee holds the right to disqualify a team upon finding the reason for a change to be unjustifiable or unreasonable.
- Teams shall register for the competition on or before 23:59 Hours December 10, 2022, by sending an email with the subject ‘Registration for Vth Bennett National Moot Court Competition 2023′ to firstname.lastname@example.org completing the online registration form.
- Soft copies of the memorials must be submitted to email@example.com no later than 23:59 Hours on January 10, 2023, with the subject of the email as “Memorial Submission-(Team Code). The memorial files should be either in .doc, .docx or .pdf formats with the file names as Team code- Party. For e.g.:- BU001-PET or BU001-RES.
- The registration fee for the competition is Rs. 5,000/- (Rupees Five Thousand Only) per team (Including accommodation on sharing basis and food).
- The registration fee must be paid through NEFT payment mode/Patym QR Code and the scanned copy of the transaction receipt of the same must be sent in the registration email mentioned in clause (a) above. The following are the details of the bank account for payment of the registration fee-
- Name of the Bank and Branch: HDFC Bank, Sector Omega I/P2
- Account Name: Bennett University
- Account Number: 50200022532364
- IFSC Code: HDFC0002845
- A scanned copy of the Bona-fide Certificate of the Head of the Institution/Principal/Head of the Department/Dean certifying the team consisting of the three members are bona fide students of the respective institution is to be uploaded through the online registration form.
- Teams will be assigned a team code after registration. All communication thereinafter will be through the team codes and teams are not to mention any other details to the Organizing Committee till the completion of the competition.
Prizes will be awarded in the following categories-
- Winning Team: Rs. 75,000/-and A Trophy
- Runner-Up: Rs. 30,000/-and A Trophy
- Best Researcher: Male: 5,000/- and Trophy; Female: 5,000/- and Trophy
- Best Speaker: Male: 5,000/- and Trophy; Female: 5,000/- and Trophy
- Best Memorial: Petitioner: 5,000/- and Trophy; Respondent: 5,000/- and Trophy
- Last Date to Register: December 10, 2022
- Last Date of Submission of Memorials: January 10, 2023
- Oral Rounds: February 10-12, 2023
In case of any queries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.