All India Lawyers Union (AILU) is organizing the 1st C.P. Sudhakara Prasad Memorial National Moot Court Competition 2022 and inviting registrations for the same.
The All India Lawyers Union was formed 39 years ago under the patronage and guidance of Justice V. R. Krishna Iyer, Justice H. R. Khanna, and Justice A.C. Gupta, who were the icons of the Indian judiciary.
Since its formation in 1982, AILU has always remained steadfast in protecting and upholding the democratic rights of the legal fraternity and has also joined hands with the people’s struggle for a brighter tomorrow.
Participation is strictly restricted to Bonafide undergraduate law students pursuing the three years or five years LL.B. degree program from the Institution/University recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Each team shall register for the competition by filling out an online registration form no later than November 15, 2022.
- The teams shall register through the link given at the end of this post. In case of any difficulties, the form can also be requested from the organisers by any eligible student.
- Once a team is registered, the organisers will assign a team code. This team code will serve as their unique identifier for Argument Note and at the Oral Rounds.
- The organisers reserve the absolute discretion to refuse or cancel any team registration.
- More than one team can participate in the competition from the same institution.
- Winning team: Sudhakara Prasad Memorial Ever Rolling Trophy + Certificate of Merit + Cash Prize of Rs 25,000/-
- First Runner-up team: Trophy + Certificate of Merit + Cash Prize of Rs 15,000/-
- Second Runner-up team: Trophy + Certificate of Merit
- Best Argument Note: Trophy + Certificate of Merit + Cash Prize of Rs 5,000/
- Best Speaker: M.K. Damodaran Memorial Ever Rolling Trophy + Certificate of Merit+ Cash Prize of Rs. 5,000/-
- A Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the registered teams who submitted the Argument Note.
- Last Date for Registration: November 15, 2022
- Last Date for seeking Clarifications: November 17, 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Argument Note: November 20, 2022
- Date of Preliminary Round (online): November 27, 2022
- Date of Advanced Round (at NUALS, Kochi) (offline): December 3, 2022
- Click here for the Brochure.
- Click here for the Rule Book.
- Click here for the Moot Proposition.
In case of queries, contact the following Student Coordinators:
- Namitha George +91 62826 52887, +91 95448 27377
- Parvathy Nair K. A : +91 89436 98892
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.