Adv. Balasaheb Apte College of Law is organising its tenth edition of the National level Intercollegiate Mock Trial, Judgement Writing and Moot Court Competition, from October 14 to 16, 2022.
People’s Education Society’s ‘Adv. Balasaheb Apte College of Law’ is to host its tenth edition of the National level Intercollegiate Mock Trial, Judgement Writing and Moot Court Competition, from October 14 to 16, 2022 at Adv. Balasaheb Apte College of Law, Dadar (West), Mumbai.
This Annual Event of Adv. Balasaheb Apte College of Law, Mumbai is hosted in the fond memory of Late Shri. Balwant Parshuram Apte (widely known as Adv. Balasaheb Apte), is a distinguished legal luminary and also a noted parliamentarian.
Bona-fide LL.B. students pursuing 3 or 5 years degree courses during the academic year 2022-23 are eligible to participate. The students must be deputed by their respective colleges. Students above the age of 25 years as of October 14, 2022, are not permitted to participate in this competition.
This is an Offline Event which will be held on campus at People’s Education Society’s, Adv. Balasaheb Apte College of Law, Principal N. M. Kale Marg, Gokhale Road (South), Dadar (West), Mumbai – 400 028.
(Accommodation shall be provided to the teams requesting the same. Kindly refer to the Rules and Regulations for the provisions of accommodation)
- Only 24 teams will be registered to participate in the competition on a first-come-first-serve basis. The participants shall register their entries by emailing the duly filled and scanned Registration Form (soft copy) on or before, September 25, 2022, from their college official email-id to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ thereafter, the participants shall receive an acknowledgement on successful submission of their registration.
- The first 24 teams shall be receiving a confirmation mail on their selection for participation. Participants receiving the confirmation of acceptance shall be expected to send the Registration Form (hard copy) along with the registration fees on or before September 30, 2022.
- The registration fees shall be INR 3,000/- which can be payable by UPI with the UPI ID being “Abacl@jsb”. The participants shall send the screenshot of the UPI payment to email@example.com.
- The participants can also make the payment by a Demand Draft in favour of “Adv. Balasaheb Apte College of Law”. If the participants are opting for demand draft as a mode of payment, then the participants shall send the demand draft with the registration form by post or courier on or before September 30, 2022. The address is mentioned above in Para. 4 of the Rules & Regulation.
- Winning Team: INR 20,000/-
- Runner Up Team: INR 10,000/-
- Best Student Advocate: INR 7,500/-
- Winner of Judgement Writing competition: INR 7,500/-
- Acceptance of Registration forms (softcopies): September 25, 2022
- Extended deadline for acceptance of Registration form (soft copy): September 29, 2022
- Acceptance of Registration forms (hardcopies) along with Demand Draft (if opting for payment by DD) upon receipt of confirmation of registration following the dispatch of scanned copy of the Registration Form by the Participating Team: September 30, 2022
- Last Date to seek clarification in respect of the Competition: October 2, 2022
- Deadline for soft copy submission of Written Submissions/Memorials: October 8, 2022
- Orientation ceremony (at 5.00 pm): October 14, 2022
- Preliminary Round (Reporting time to the college at 8.00 am sharp): October 15, 2022
- The Judgement Writing Competition after the Preliminary Rounds’: October 15, 2022
- Semi-final round (at 9.00 a.m.) and thereafter the Final Round. Thereafter, the Valedictory function followed by the Prize Distribution Ceremony: October 16, 2022
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.