ICFAI Law School is organising a three-day international conference on Space Maneuvers: The Future Perplexities from October 14 to 16, 2022 in hybrid mode.
The Global Network was created in 1992 to build a global consciousness and active constituency to protect space from escalating debris in orbit, militarization and weaponization, the extension of nuclear power into outer space, and concerns about ozone depletion due to mounting launches. Since the inception of the space race, the arms race has continually moved into space.
For years, the U.S. Space Command, as stated in its 1997 publication ‘Vision for 2020’, has expressed intentions “to control space…dominate space…and deny other nations access to space.” It is crucial that the movement to stop this new round in the arms race moves quickly ahead.
Original submissions are invited from undergraduate and postgraduate students, industry practitioners, academicians, and research scholars.
- International Legal Regime on Global Governance of Space- Future Prospects
- Emerging Space Issues under the Rule of Law
- National Legislation(s) on the Regulation of the Outer Space Activities
- Capacity-building of the nations in Space law and Policy
- Promotion of Peaceful Use of Outer Space
- Commercialisation and Privatisation of Space vis-à-vis Space Sustainability
- International and National Space Laws dealing with IPR
- The intersection of International and National Space Laws and Environmental Conservation
- International and National Remote Sensing Policies and Related Issues
- Best practices in sharing Data pertaining to Outer Space in achieving sustainability
- The list above is only suggestive but not exhaustive.
- Word Limit: Min 5000 Words
- Font & Size: Times New Roman, 12
- Footnotes: Times New Roman, 10
- Main Content: Times New Roman, 12
- Headings: Times New Roman, 14
- Spacing: 1.5
- Abstract: 300 – 500 words
- Keywords: Min 5
- The Abstract Submission must be accompanied by keywords and a cover page consisting of the author’s details.
- For Academicians/Professionals and Research Scholars: INR 2000 each author
- For Students: INR 1000
- Co-authorship of up to two authors is permitted with the submission of registration fees by both authors separately.
- International Participants – $50
Poster making Competition
For all Participants: INR 1000
- Best Research Paper: INR 7000
- Second Best Paper: INR 5000
- Third Best Paper: INR 2000
Poster Making Competitions
- Best Poster: INR 5000
- Second Best Poster: INR 3000
- Third Best Poster: INR 2000
- Last Date for submission of Abstract: September 20, 2022
- Last Date for submission of Full Papers: October 3, 2022
- Intimation of Acceptance: Within 72 hours of Submission
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.