Maharashtra National Law University Aurangabad is organizing its 1st National Memorial Drafting Competition.
The purpose of the ‘1st National Memorial Drafting Competition is to help future lawyers improve their writing, research, and analytical skills. Having the ability to draft effectively is fundamental for any budding lawyer.
Prepared for a legal situation, players should exercise caution and their knowledge of the law. Essentially, the point of the competition is to bring out comprehension skills in every contestant.
The competition is open to students currently enrolled in either five years or three years LLB courses from any recognized university.
- Best Memorandum– INR 3,000
- Runners Up– INR 2,000
- The top ten rank holders will receive a Certificate of Merit.
- Each participant will receive a Certificate of Participation upon successful participation in the competition.
- Release of Proposition & Commencement of Registration – September 14, 2022
- Close of Registration – September 30, 2022
- Deadline for seeking Clarifications – October 5, 2022
- Publication of Clarification – October 7, 2022
- Submission of Memorandum – October 21, 2022
- Declaration of Results – 3rd Week of November, 2022
+91 83901 22496
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.