Centre for Business Laws and Taxation, RGNUL Punjab is inviting students to register for the Certificate Course on Corporate Laws and Practice beginning on September 24, 2022.
The landscape of corporate law has been changing and has even undergone a substantial makeover during the last decade. Varied issues in the insolvency resolution of companies, mergers and amalgamation deals had to be tackled by the lawyers in no span of time. Such issues even resulted in subsequent amendments leading to new opportunities and sometimes more complications.
- Bridge the gap between theory and practice of corporate law
- Get a thorough understanding of the legal and regulatory framework of corporate law
- Acquire litigation and drafting skills in corporate laws
- Help students get jobs in the corporate sector
- Acquaint students with the relevant and current trends of the corporate sector
- Enhance the analytical and critical thinking skills in the field of corporate law
- Analyze judicial opinions and legal arguments on crucial corporate matters
The course would be open for the 3rd, 4th, and 5th years of B.A. L.L.B and L.L.M.
- Ms Anshika Gupta– Associate, Lumiere Law Partners
- Mr Akshat Jain– Associate, Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan.
- Mr Dharav Shah– Senior Associate, Wadia Ghandy & Co.
- Mr Nagashayana Srinivasaish– Principal Associate, Khaitan & Cp.
- Dr Sanjay KP Pandey– Legal Advisor, Competition Commission of India.
- Mr Shubham Vijay– Principal Associate, Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan.
- Mr Tushar Behl – Independent Counsel, of counsel at Unity Legal, Ex Associate at Luthra & Luthra and Delos International Arbitration Centre
- For RGNUL students: Rs. 500/-
- For others: Rs. 1000/-
- Registration Deadline – September 20, 2022
- Course beginning – September 24, 2022
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.