About Hamari Pahchan NGO
Hamari Pahchan is an NGO that gives a platform to deserving people from across the society. The team is filled with a will to contribute towards the society at large, focusing on making people happier and filling them with chances of success.
About the Opportunity
Hamari Pahchan NGO is inviting applications from interested students for legal research and ground-level research internship opportunities, as well as special volunteering cum internship opportunities.
1. Legal Researcher (In Office): Legal Research
Responsibilities of the Intern
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Drafting official letters, proposals, agreements, etc.
- Researching various opportunities/schemes/projects/awards over different government and semi-government portals where our organization can register
- Performing extensive research on various topics provided by the organization
- Working on making/appearing in the organization’s awareness videos
- Organising interactive sessions over various topics with the NGO partners and other organizations on the behalf of the NGO
- Writing proposal for NGO’s project
- Preparing project reports
- Handling similar other miscellaneous work
Duration of Internship
Rs. 2000-5000 per month
How to Apply?
To apply for this internship, fill-up the form through the link given at the end of this post.
- Letter of recommendation
Link to apply
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.