About Ernst and Young
Ernst & Young Global Limited, d/b/a EY, is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world and is one of the Big Four accounting firms. It primarily provides assurance, tax, consulting and advisory services to its clients.
About the Opportunity
This is an exciting internship opportunity to join a fast-growing team within EY. Based in the RMS-GCO team in GDS India, the internship role will support the General Counsel’s Office and support EY’s business on Data Privacy, Vendor/Client contracts, and Open Source Software review.
Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Have a thorough understanding of general key business risks that need to be managed (training will be facilitated in respect of EY’s specific policies, process and practices).
- Review, draft and support finalisation of Agreements (including Amendments, statements of work, Order Forms), subcontracts and other ancillary documentation.
- Assist with Global data privacy team, Open Source Software review process and other tasks and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
Experience and qualifications: Law Graduate, 0 to 1 year of post-qualification experience
Skills and Attributes
Although training will be provided, the following attributes and skills are required:
- A drive to continuously build and learn key technical, functional and professional skills
- Self-starter and motivated.
- Ability to effectively manage a demanding workload with tight deadlines.
- Someone who wants to grow into a new role at EY and develop new skills and attributes.
- A passion to contribute to the growth of the wider GCO and GDS team.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. The Comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development. Plus, EY offers:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
Gurgaon (now, Gurugram), Haryana
Link to apply
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.