About the Company
Zypp is India’s largest electric vehicle (EV) last-mile delivery provider. Zypp has set out on a mission to solve the country’s biggest delivery problem, with the goal of using electric scooters to make India carbon-free. With the phrase ‘khushiyon ki delivery,’ Zypp began with electric scooter rentals before growing vertically into deliveries. They are a group of dedicated individuals who are driven by the desire to provide flawless delivery in a clean India. They provide each other with expertise and time in exchange for a collaborative effort focused on results. Zypp’s goal is to serve the B2B market by providing delivery solutions and supplying demand to tiny Kirana shops, food outlets, medication, huge e-commerce giants, and small merchants. With end-to-end delivery support that includes an electric scooter with a rider and an AI-ML powered dashboard to track deliveries and receive rapid payment via secure online payments or cash on delivery (COD).
About the Internship
As an intern you are required to :-
- Handle a variety of legal issues, compliance standards, and due diligence in order to protect the corporation and meet business needs.
- Examine the organization’s current legal cases and seek to resolve them.
- Notices, claims, petitions, answers, notices, and other legal documents are written and reviewed.
- Assist management with legal matters.
- Analyze legal data and complete the necessary documents
- Make a copyright and trademark application.
- Examine contracts and agreements to ensure that they adhere to legal requirements.
Location for Internship
- are available for full-time employment (in-office)
- may begin the internship between May 31st and July 5th
- are ready for a one-month internship
- are from or willing to move to Gurgaon or adjacent locations
- have appropriate talents and interests
- Informal dress code
- Free beverages and snacks
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply from here:- https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3104973248
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.