NLUJ LAW REVIEW, the bi-annual journal of NLU Jodhpur is making a call for submissions for Volume IX Issue 1 in the form of articles, and case notes.
ABOUT CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
NLUJ LAW REVIEW invites submissions of unpublished manuscripts including, but not limited to long articles, short articles, and case notes in different facets of law and allied fields.
There are no restrictions in relation to the area in laws
- LONG ARTICLES: 6000 to 8000 words, the category includes submissions that are comprehensively analyzing a nuanced legal issue
- SHORT ARTICLES: 3000 to 6000 words, the category includes submissions that undertake an in-depth study of specific legal issues.
- CASE NOTES: 1500 to 3000 words, the category is inclusive of case notes that discuss any contemporary question of laws.
- The submissions made under the categories of long articles and short articles must enclose an abstract of not more than 200 words
- The review permits co-authorship of not more than two authors in the categories.
- All submissions should be original
- Word limits prescribed are exclusive of footnotes
- Disclosure of information concerning the identity of the author including, but not limited to name, institutional affiliation, within the body of the manuscript or other properties of the document submitted is strictly prohibited.
- The main content of the manuscript must be formatted as GARAMOND in font size 12 with a line spacing of 1.5 with headings and subheadings in a uniform style
- The footnotes must follow the 20th EDITION OF THE BLUEBOOK
- The first page of the manuscript must only contain the title followed by the abstract. The second page must contain a table of contents; the main body thereafter
HOW TO SUBMIT
Click on the link given at the end below
For queries, write at email@example.com
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.