About the Company
The National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) of India is a statutory public agency established under the Protection of Human Rights Ordinance of September 28, 1993 on October 12, 1993. The Protection of Human Rights Act of 1993 gave it legal status (PHRA).
The National Human Rights Commission of India (NHRC) is in charge of protecting and promoting human rights, which are defined by the Act as “Rights Relating To Life, Liberty, Equality, and Dignity of the Individual Guaranteed by the Constitution or embodied in International Covenants and enforceable by Indian courts.”
About the Internship
For an Online Short-Term Internship with NHRC (OSTI June 2022), registrations are being accepted from students who are eligible around the country (National Human Rights Commission).Section 12 (h) of the Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993, specifically mandates the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) to promote Human Rights literacy and knowledge.
Since 1998, the Commission has held regular Internship Programs to increase awareness among university students about the importance of human rights promotion and protection.
Location for Internship
Online Short Term Internship Programme (OSTI) June 2022
June 20, 2022, to July 4, 2022 (15 days)
Rs. 2000/- only
- Students in the third and subsequent years of a five-year integrated PG programme.
- Students in their third/final year of a bachelor’s degree programme
- Students enrolled in any post-graduate degree programme in any semester or year
- Students enrolled in any post-graduate diploma programme in any semester or year
- Students who are research scholars in any field are eligible to apply.
- Students with research potential in human rights-related fields will be given priority (to be indicated in the write-up).
Note:- Students must have continuously received a minimum of 60% in Class XII and all following courses, including the courses they are currently pursuing. The computed percentage, as well as the formula for the percentage attained, must be stated clearly from their CGPA/SGPA. Failure to accomplish one of these things will result in the application form being rejected.
- Certificate only when Attendance, Punctuality, Discipline, and Participation in online sessions are upto mark; Project Presentations, Project Reports, and Book Reviews must be delivered on time.
Deadline for Applying
June 5, 2022 (11:59 PM).
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply from here:-
https://hrcnet.nic.in/training/candidate/Guidelines.aspx or can contact 011–24663283
011-24663371, Timings: Between 10 AM to 6 PM on working days, i.e. Monday to Friday
Important Note: Incomplete applications/applications without self-attested copies of mark sheets, letters of recommendation & SOPs etc. will be rejected. Applications sent through e-mails/posts will not be entertained. No application will be accepted after the deadline i.e. June 5, 2022 (11:59 PM).
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.